GenieGO 2 First Look

Status
Please reply by conversation.
I wonder how is the streaming quality of the video with this new device, I have the GenieGo and I really enjoy using it, but the video quality leaves a lot to be desired.

I wonder how is the streaming quality of the video with this new device, I have the GenieGo and I really enjoy using it, but the video quality leaves a lot to be desired.

Video quality is the same as the first generation.

I totally agree with you on this. Im however, not thrilled with the unit.
Its very temperamental. Somedays it works well other times its missing recordings.
Not worth effort of trying to resolve. Direct has to refer to online support
to try to assist.

I'll probably order it online, But I'll first talk to Directv rep see what they can do, I already received several free upgrades in the past, including the C41W, So one more try won't hurt, or at least discounts, If not then I would just order the GenieGo 2.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk

I think the Genie go 2 is gonna be an upgrade similar to the 44 vs. 34. We're told the line items are the same. And to install what we have in stock. That would mean dtv cannot guarantee a 2nd generation over a 1st.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)