Good deal NFL-ST

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.
Just keep trying. If you are having problems just say cancel to the voice prompts. This is all I did. Once I got to a rep, I just stated that I was looking at specials with ST and then mentioned the new customer deal. I never once told the rep that I wanted to cancel after getting through the voice prompts.

I pretty much got that same deal you did. One phone call and took their third offer. The first two offers weren't up to much so I told them to forget it and get back to me if they had something better. He placed me on hold and a few minutes later came back with the new customer offer of 5 payments of $59.99 with free premier.

:up

I pretty much got that same deal you did. One phone call and took their third offer. The first two offers weren't up to much so I told them to forget it and get back to me if they had something better. He placed me on hold and a few minutes later came back with the new customer offer of 5 payments of $59.99 with free premier.

:up

:D:up

Well, I just called and they offered me $10 off for 6 months. I said no and got $20 off for 6 months. I didn't want to push it and $120 off was better than what I was planning on paying this year. So thank you all!

DT Rocks

It's hard to complain about DT unless your just an unhappy person. I called today and they gave me Super Fan free and $10 off for 6 months. I can't complain. Every time I've called DT over the last 10 years they have given me something, and sometimes when I didn't even call.

if you can, text or pm me your cut $$ from D* for getting these sweet deals done ;):D:D

The real story is that Directv has seen msmiths post here, and for every customer who gets the deal, they add a month to his commitment and $5 to his monthly bill.
:tux:

The real story is that Directv has seen msmiths post here, and for every customer who gets the deal, they add a month to his commitment and $5 to his monthly bill.
I KNEW IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :p

WOW! I couldn't believe how easy this was! On my first try even!

I called yesterday after I got home from work. I said "cancel" when prompted till I got to a live CSR. First thing she said was "Thank you for being a customer since 1999". I knew I probably had a good chance. When asked what she could do, I was just honest. I said I was on the message boards(wasn't specific) and saw that current customers were getting the new customer deal and I was seeking the same. She told me she would try if the system would let her. She didn't say no, but then said she was emailing her supervisor to ask approval. Success! Then just to make sure, I confirmed what I was getting. ST $59.99 & Free Premier for 5 months(No SF because I don't have HD, yet. Premier regular price for 7 months. She then said to call back after the 5 months to "work something out"(meaning another deal). I thanked profusely for helping me and told her she was the best DTV CSR I ever spoke with. I should've asked for a direct #, if they have one.

I am so glad to search the message boards on a consistent basis. They have helped make decisions, solve tech issues and save money.

Last edited:
Good luck to you all. I did not have any. I have choice xtra hd with espanol add on and HBO. About $115/ month bill. Called in asked about ST deals and mentioned Premier package. Csr was very friendly said should be able to work something out and put me on hold came back and said best he could do was 3 months free sports pack. Total price for ST and SF, I declined and was advised to call in closer to Sept.

Keep calling it took me 4 calls. 4th call I said cancel sunday ticket when prompted. She gave me 6 months @ 34.95 with free super fan and three months free showtime. That was the first offer she gave me . I might have been able to get more, but i'm happy with that deal.

Haha, from what I can tell I am OUT of my commitment!!!!!!

So deal away fellas

You're committed until 2062 and....whoa...first time I've seen the Titanium package!

Good thing you got that free superfan and the $20 off a month for six months!!!

Haha, from what I can tell I am OUT of my commitment!!!!!!

So deal away fellas

YOU............................................. ARE ..........................................A......................................
GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :eek: OR MAYBE THE > :devil::p

I don't remember the thread where some of us noticed that national DTV ad in various Sunday newspapers last week that said "ST in stunning 1080p".... Well, they corrected that in this week's nat'l ad. It now says "...1080i". I guess they caught the mistake and got it fixed at the printing dept.

I got the 20 dollars a month off last month (July 15th to be exact) I was billed on July 8th. The CSR said no problem, I can apply the 20 dollar a month discount effective for July (Within an hour I had the discount on my account). My August bill came and the 20 dollar a month discount has not been applied to it. Am I the only one experiencing this? Anyone else see the same thing?

Last edited:
Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts