Google Scores NFL Sunday Ticket Package

"It looks like you're outside of the United States. YouTube TV is only available in the US."
I guess the US Virgin Islands aren't US enough for Google/YouTube.

?????
Who are you referring too ?
Me.
I can't get YouTube TV because I am not in the 50 US States....I am in a US Territory, the US Virgin Islands.
The workaround is a VPN with a stateside IP address, and a NFL Ticket subscription at a Stateside address (friend or family).

Me.
I can't get YouTube TV because I am not in the 50 US States....I am in a US Territory, the US Virgin Islands.
The workaround is a VPN with a stateside IP address, and a NFL Ticket subscription at a Stateside address (friend or family).

Yeah, not sure what service you're supposed to use, doesn't look like US VI is on the allowed list for Game Pass International, but it also looks like that's a transitioning service as well with plans not yet announced for 2023 (NFL - Game Pass)

Reactions: Beeski
Google/YouTube just answered a bunch of questions regarding ST-

Love the part about watching a DVR recorded game "a stream"

Based on that article..youtube sunday ticket is no where near as good as the directv version..costs more..less streams = less service
They could fix it by allowing subs to buy more streams but right now its too limited if you like watching multiple games

The 2 stream limit really hinders folks who have man caves with multiple TV's set up. Heck I dont have a man cave (I live in an apartment) ;) but when I had RZ through Sling last season I had one TV just on that with my main TV for flipping between the 2 games in the timeslot on local TV. If I was a smart man, I would get NFL ST without Red Zone, then add Red Zone via the sports pack for the 4 months. Gives you a 3rd stream option for Red Zone. If you get NFL ST + RZ package its only 2 streams.

Reactions: DS0816
Based on that article..youtube sunday ticket is no where near as good as the directv version..costs more..less streams = less service
Considering to be able to watch the games on multiple TVs, you would be spending a lot in per box fees all year, say 8 for example, that is, roughly, $56 a month or $672 a year.

So no, ST still costs more on DirecTV when you figure in those Box Fees and you must have a DirecTV subscription.

So a average DirecTV bill is $120 with 2 boxes a month, that is $1440 a year.
Then if you pay for ST, brings it to $1740 a year
Then 2 more boxes ( to match YTTV) $168 a year, $1908 total.

YTTV with ST, as of now-$1126 a year, $300 less then DirecTV on it’s own.
They could fix it by allowing subs to buy more streams but right now its too limited if you like watching multiple games
First, you can have 4 Games on at the same time on different Televisions, what is on CBS/Fox and two games of your choosing with ST, both at 1pm and 4pm.

Second, if you use multi-view , that only counts as one stream, if that option includes 4 games, then 8 games in multi-view ( depends on playing time of course), then the two on the networks.

I would never or have used multi-view, so I have no idea how it works, picture of each game would be too small for me.

Now, for the majority, I would believe two ( plus the networks) is enough, I need just one, to watch the Lions every week here in Florida, this summer having the screen redone on the back patio with the sun blocking material, so I will be able to watch them outside on the 165” screen.

Now I am out before I fall into……Juan’s Rabbit HoleTM.

The 2 stream limit really hinders folks who have man caves with multiple TV's set up.
Again, this might be me, but paying for all those boxes all year would really freak me out.

We put every extra cent into a investment account for 30 years, paying for all those boxes would seem to be a major waste to me.
If you get NFL ST + RZ package its only 2 streams.
Plus the network games, OTA or whatever, then of course multi-view for more.

Considering to be able to watch the games on multiple TVs, you would be spending a lot in per box fees all year, say 8 for example, that is, roughly, $56 a month or $672 a year.

So no, ST still costs more on DirecTV when you figure in those Box Fees and you must have a DirecTV subscription.

Then 2 more boxes ( to match YTTV) $168 a year, $1908 total.

First, you can have 4 Games on at the same time on different Televisions, what is on CBS/Fox and two games of your choosing with ST, both at 1pm and 4pm.

Second, if you use multi-view , that only counts as one stream, if that option includes 4 games, then 8 games in multi-view ( depends on playing time of course), then the two on the networks.

I would never or have used multi-view, so I have no idea how it works, picture of each game would be too small for me.

Now, for the majority, I would believe two ( plus the networks) is enough, I need just one, to watch the Lions every week here in Florida, this summer having the screen redone on the back patio with the sun blocking material, so I will be able to watch them outside on the 165” screen.

Now I am out before I fall into……Juan’s Rabbit HoleTM.
You can't watch more than 2 streams..its not an option..so you can only compare to directv with 2 tvs..

You can't watch more than 2 streams..its not an option..so you can only compare to directv with 2 tvs..
He did. Why he added 2 extra boxes I don't understand.

Directv offered huge discounts on sunday ticket..its the lack of being able to buy more streams thats the big issue

YTTV with ST, as of now-$1126 a year, $300 less than DirecTV on it’s own.
from my link a couple of posts up-

These 2 NFL Sunday Ticket streams are in addition to your 3 Base Plan streams.

So two Sunday Ticket Streams, plus two YTTV streams ( out of 3), if you had DirecTV, that would be 4 boxes.

If you do have a different TV service or OTA, that is still 4 different ways to watch.

from my link a couple of posts up-

These 2 NFL Sunday Ticket streams are in addition to your 3 Base Plan streams.

So two Sunday Ticket Streams, plus two YTTV streams ( out of 3), if you had DirecTV, that would be 4 boxes.

If you do have a different TV service or OTA, that is still 4 different ways to watch.
No..you can only watch 2 streams of football..redzone channel counts as 1 stream...not sure what you are trying to spin...yes the 3 utube tv streams are seperate but can not be used for red zone

No..you can only watch 2 streams of football..redzone channel counts as 1 stream...not sure what you are trying to spin...yes the 3 utube tv streams are seperate but can not be used for red zone
Not posting about Redzone, just Sunday Ticket, as my paste shows, you get 2 streams of ST, if you have YTTV you also get Fox and CBS, so games on at the same time watchable on different TVs.

If you have OTA or a different TV service, same thing.

Now as far as Redzone goes, if you have YTTV, subscribe to it via the sports pack, outside of ST, then it is part of the 3 streams that YTTV provides, then subscribe to ST without Redzone ( which is what I did), then you can get 5 streams, 2 ST, 1 Fox, 1 CBS, 1 Redzone.

once again down Juan’s Rabbit Hole………..TM.

Is it the same redzone channel?.it wasn't with directv
As far as anyone knows, there will be only one Redzone, the special one with ST that DirecTV had is done, cancelled, whatever.