Google Scores NFL Sunday Ticket Package

No, it is widely known Sat TV is delayed also
in rate of delays
Live-none of course
OTA
Cable
Satellite
Streaming

Corenthal expects YouTube's Sunday Ticket streams to have delays of 30-50 seconds from the field of play. That's in line with testing from Phenix, which has also found satellite and cable feeds to have varying delays between 5-20 seconds.

Around here, its OTA , then D* then Cable (haven't had DISH to know where it sits )...
All depends on who I'm talking with during the game time.

Turn the radio on
I can never find my games on the radio .... also, the radio Never times up with what the TV is showing ...
Pro teams have Channels on SiriusXm that they are always on, but College change weekly ...

SiriusXm use to have a way to have your game automatically find it when its on, but of late it appears to not work consistently. (those are pretty much the Streaming portion that are able to do that)

For example, I know the Houston Astros are on channel 850 every day.

I don't know where the Steelers or Bears would be, if there is a channel for them.

The Buckeyes I also have no idea where thier games would be .... use to be in the 80's, but that was espn, BT isn't on espn any longer.

I would love to listen to the radio guys, if the matched up with whats showing on the TV, but that would require them to be watching the TV.

I can never find my games on the radio .... also, the radio Never times up with what the TV is showing ...
Pro teams have Channels on SiriusXm that they are always on, but College change weekly ...

SiriusXm use to have a way to have your game automatically find it when its on, but of late it appears to not work consistently. (those are pretty much the Streaming portion that are able to do that)

For example, I know the Houston Astros are on channel 850 every day.

I don't know where the Steelers or Bears would be, if there is a channel for them.

The Buckeyes I also have no idea where thier games would be .... use to be in the 80's, but that was espn, BT isn't on espn any longer.

I would love to listen to the radio guys, if the matched up with whats showing on the TV, but that would require them to be watching the TV.
Good old fashioned AM sports station radio

Where do you live?... there is a app that picks up just about every radio station ( including digital subchannels) called tunein...I use it instead of the radio in my truck..it tunes off the antenna for local stations..uses internet for distant ones ..much much better than sirius

Quick question about YT NFL ST ....

Seeing its Streaming, there is No Recording, right ?
Once the game is over, will that game (and the others) show up as a tile that you can watch again at any time ?

Where do you live?... there is a app that picks up just about every radio station ( including digital subchannels) called tunein...I use it instead of the radio in my truck..it tunes off the antenna for local stations..uses internet for distant ones
NW Ohio
Where do you live?... there is a app that picks up just about every radio station ( including digital subchannels) called tunein...I use it instead of the radio in my truck..it tunes off the antenna for local stations..uses internet for distant ones

Loving multiview, still wish I could configure it instead of having these preselected slates.
Works on my smart TV, needed to use phone to get location. Trying to throw it on another TV with phone asks for location and nothing works.

Everything going just fine so far, where are all the negative nancys now.

Loving multiview, still wish I could configure it instead of having these preselected slates.
Definitely gonna take some getting use to ...

If I am in a Multivue and go to one of them Full Screen, shouldn't I be able to hit the Back button and go back to the same split screen ?

Works on my smart TV, needed to use phone to get location. Trying to throw it on another TV with phone asks for location and nothing works.
So, does this mean that I have to have My Phone in the location just to watch the game ?

If I go to the Cottage, and forget to take my phone, I can't watch the games ?

Everything going just fine so far, where are all the negative nancys now.
Trying to watch a Streaming game while also watching a Local game SUCKS, having to change inputs and wait for connection, changing inputs is a VERY POOR experience.

No longer can you bounce between games when a commercial comes on. :mad:

Btw, no 8 second reverse to see a play again ?

Reactions: AZ.
So, does this mean that I have to have My Phone in the location just to watch the game ?

If I go to the Cottage, and forget to take my phone, I can't watch the games ?
No idea....wont work from my phone to my Chromecast

Trying to watch a Streaming game while also watching a Local game SUCKS, having to change inputs and wait for connection, changing inputs is a VERY POOR experience.

No longer can you bounce between games when a commercial comes on. :mad:
If you had YTTV, you would not have that problem.

If you wish to be mad about that, be upset at DirecTV, they choose not to bid on ST.

Yeah, ideally for that kind of setup you'd want a TV that supports PIP (app + source or source + source)

Mixing 2 different devices (OTA and streaming in this case) is almost universally clunky but for good setups should still be relatively seamless.