Google Scores NFL Sunday Ticket Package

Read the second reply

Here is a copy and paste

We are sorry to read that you've been having issues redeeming your promotion, and we would like to help out. To better assist you, we will send you a private note.

~Freddy
First, that is not evidence the issue is resolved, second, many of those links show the same thing, promise of reaching out to the customer and then nothing, radio silence.

Jimbo himself posted the same thing-

I called 611 the last two times, each time them telling me I would get an email in 3 days ...

Show me one person that posted the issue is fixed after Verizon supposedly reached out.

Try this...the official complaint forum they monitor

Adding my name to the growing list of people TRYING to get this promotion will do nothing.

First, that is not evidence the issue is resolved, second, many of those links show the same thing, promise of reaching out to the customer and then nothing, radio silence.

Jimbo himself posted the same thing-

Show me one person that posted the issue is fixed after Verizon supposedly reached out.
I even Found the original email they sent me, that I discarded because as of That time, I still had ST with YT ...
There was nothing In that email that gave you any type of a code to use or anything like that ...

I followed the instructions best I could and all they did was walk me thru the steps I have already gone thru 20+ times on the website .... resolving nothing.

Them sending you a Private note, would probably tell me "Everything will be ok"

I even Found the original email they sent me, that I discarded because as of That time, I still had ST with YT ...
There was nothing In that email that gave you any type of a code to use or anything like that ...

I followed the instructions best I could and all they did was walk me thru the steps I have already gone thru 20+ times on the website .... resolving nothing.

Them sending you a Private note, would probably tell me "Everything will be ok"
Those are the people who resolve the NFL package issues...you won't see a response after it goes private message..just how it works

Those are the people who resolve the NFL package issues...you won't see a response after it goes private message..just how it works
There is no evidence that any of them even received a PM, Jimbo himself has posted they would be sent to him, yet nothing.

Any of those that posted to Verizon’s board can reply to their own post in the comments and say the issue is fixed, not one has.

No one has posted anywhere that the promo is working.

Last edited:
There is no evidence that any of them even received a PM, Jimbo himself has posted they would be sent to him, yet nothing.

Any of those that posted to Verizon’s board can reply to their own post in the comments and say the issue is fixed, not one has.
I didn't post in the Verizon Forum though.

It was the Verizon Chat or Call that I talked to them ... you would have thought that would be better yet.

You are correct, Nobody on the Verizon support forum has said they have had any success.

Were now 5 days out and still NOTHING ...

I will be sticking with Google next time someone offers me a Free ST deal.

I know, referring to here.
It was the Verizon Chat or Call that I talked to them ... you would have thought that would be better yet.

You are correct, Nobody on the Verizon support forum has said they have had any success.

I am just not a believer in these free deals, mostly because they are not free, for example, I have a new Samsung Galaxy 23 ( paid $129.00), unlimited service for phone, text, data for $25 a month, difference is no free Hulu, Disney, ST, whatever.

Who provides my service…..Verizon.

Post on the forum

I HAVE IT FIGURED OUT !!!!!!

After another 2 hours on the phone with Verizon ...

It mainly is a STUPID Error on the person that made the website info ... (there could have been Much better ways to do it).

Remember the Payment page ....
We went round and round, I told them I'm not putting MY Visa Card in it and have them Charge me ... because, at that point, we had No Faith in the system working correctly ...
I had the gal on the phone when I did it, and it Did go thru with a Zero Charge ... then I needed to continue with the Youtube website side of it.

So, if you Trust them to Not charge you, it Does work ... ( I have checked my Visa account twice now, looking good)

You would think they would have a different way to do that, than putting in a CC, when its a Free offer ...
However, I suppose its part of thier thing that you can not get your money back once paid .... Directv use to be Once the Season Started, with YT it's Ever (or so they say .... I did get mine back earlier).

It mainly is a STUPID Error on the person that made the website info ... (there could have been Much better ways to do it).

We went round and round, I told them I'm not putting MY Visa Card in it and have them Charge me ... because, at that point, we had No Faith in the system working correctly ...
I had the gal on the phone when I did it, and it Did go thru with a Zero Charge ... then I needed to continue with the Youtube website side of it.

So, if you Trust them to Not charge you, it Does work ... ( I have checked my Visa account twice now, looking good)

You would think they would have a different way to do that, than putting in a CC, when its a Free offer ...
However, I suppose its part of thier thing that you can not get your money back once paid .... Directv use to be Once the Season Started, with YT it's Ever (or so they say .... I did get mine back earlier).
I think last year with Apple TV to get those free Friday night MLB games I had to put in a CC.

• Sad
Reactions: Jimbo

That's to stop you from down grading your plan...Verizon ain't stupid

Looking at the pricing it’s cheaper to buy the full YouTube TV package with ticket. That’s one way to get people to buy in to the service.

Looking at the pricing it’s cheaper to buy the full YouTube TV package with ticket. That’s one way to get people to buy in to the service.
It was cheaper then today a few months ago, $249 without Red Zone, which I have no interest in.