Google Scores NFL Sunday Ticket Package

Everyone is a New ST Sub for YT this year.

Is there suppose to be More in the email ?
Just so you know, there are so many different posters at Reddit and elsewhere, complaining about this, you are not the only one.

I have yet to view one post to say it was fixed.

example-

Just so you know, there are so many different posters at Reddit and elsewhere, complaining about this, you are not the only one.

I have yet to view one post to say it was fixed.

example-

I saw some of them at reddit earlier, so I know I'm Not the only one ...

Just wondering what they are planning to do about it.

I'm wondering if they are going to want people to put thier CC info in and pay them back .... Not gonna happen with this guy ...

I would be surprised if MY game isn't the marquee game for Sunday, surprised its not a 4 30 or later game already ... quite possibly be on Network anyways .... Steelers vs 49'ers

That said, my other game probably won't be, 4 pm Bears vs Pack

That said, my other game probably won't be, 4 pm Bears vs Pack
That is one of the games listed in the guide .

Lions are not since they play Thursday.

This is what t5he page looks like when you get a few steps into the sign up process, after you sign in and continue thru the process ...

I have never seen a Credit Card ask for a card Nickname before ...

Other than that, its the same as a CC payment

The link didn't work so you could see it without actually logging in, sorry.

For OTA ???
No, Sunday Ticket-Upcoming: Green Bay Packers at Chicago Bears

Sunday Ticket Games are listed in the guide for Sept. 17 also.

No, Sunday Ticket-Upcoming: Green Bay Packers at Chicago Bears

Sunday Ticket Games are listed in the guide for Sept. 17 also.
OK, so I will need to have it to see the Bears game, as expected (you would rarely expect the Bears to be national.

What about the Steelers game, is it OTA ?

OK, so I will need to have it to see the Bears game, as expected (you would rarely expect the Bears to be national.
Bears are also listed next week at Tampa for ST.

Surprised it showed up for me since that would be a local game.
What about the Steelers game, is it OTA ?
It is listed under Sunday Ticket, 1pm

To be even more confusing, it is listed under Sunday Ticket, but it shows up on Local Fox 35 Orlando, so it might be a National Game.

What System ?
Where do I find this info ?
If I could SEE somewhere that I AM indeed signed up, I wouldn't be asking questions.
You don't..just a internal computer system between Verizon and Google...its all automated and nobody can trouble shoot it...Google thinks you have it thus you can't get it for free...maybe someone can resubmit it to Google now that you cancelled it...we did have a blue moon so if you yell and scream loud enough...it usually comes down to who you talk to...the vast majority are contractors...you could call 611 from a cell phone...thats where the smarter reps work..worth a shot

You don't..just a internal computer system between Verizon and Google...its all automated and nobody can trouble shoot it...Google thinks you have it thus you can't get it for free...maybe someone can resubmit it to Google now that you cancelled it...we did have a blue moon so if you yell and scream loud enough...it usually comes down to who you talk to...the vast majority are contractors...you could call 611 from a cell phone...thats where the smarter reps work..worth a shot
I called 611 the last two times, each time them telling me I would get an email in 3 days ...

I called 611 the last two times, each time them telling me I would get an email in 3 days ...
Try this...the official complaint forum they monitor

Try this...the official complaint forum they monitor

based on all these discussions, does not look like they are fixing anything-

And so many more

based on all these discussions, does not look like they are fixing anything-

And so many more

I guess you didn't see the part where they were contacted by a representative via private message to resolve the issues

I guess you didn't see the part where they were contacted by a representative via private message to resolve the issues
I just went through the first three links in my post, not one of them shows that.

I just went through the first three links in my post, not one of them shows that.
Read the second reply

Here is a copy and paste

We are sorry to read that you've been having issues redeeming your promotion, and we would like to help out. To better assist you, we will send you a private note.

~Freddy