Google Scores NFL Sunday Ticket Package

Oh, its getting WORSE ...
Now, my Credit Card people have sent me a notification that this money will NOT be credited back to me ... So, I'm just OUT $375 ....

I can't seem to find the website to talk with the person I chatted with from Google that had refunded it to me the first time.

Of course theres No Reply on the email.

So, essentially, Google has my $375 and will require me to pay AGAIN to turn it back on ..... seeing I have ZERO confidence in Verizon at this point.

Does ANYONE have a way for me to TALK to someone from Google/youtube/ sunday ticket ...

Even a Chat would maybe help.

Contacting the CC company would file a Dispute, they usually take about 8 weeks to resolve which would do me No good at this point.

Unfortunately, I can't get back to the website I got this info from in the first place.

Directv was SO EASY ... it was There whenever I turned the game on .... it just WORKED.

Now, my Credit Card people have sent me a notification that this money will NOT be credited back to me ... So, I'm just OUT $375 ....

I can't seem to find the website to talk with the person I chatted with from Google that had refunded it to me the first time.

So, essentially, Google has my $375 and will require me to pay AGAIN to turn it back on ..... seeing I have ZERO confidence in Verizon at this point.

Does ANYONE have a way for me to TALK to someone from Google/youtube/ sunday ticket ...

Contacting the CC company would file a Dispute, they usually take about 8 weeks to resolve which would do me No good at this point.
That makes no sense, usually it would become one of two things, credit with Google or a refund.

Unfortunately, I can't get back to the website I got this info from in the first place.

Directv was SO EASY ... it was There whenever I turned the game on .... it just WORKED.
It's clearly stated that Google won't give you a refund..someone lied to you

That makes no sense, usually it would become one of two things, credit with Google or a refund.
IF Verizon actually comes thru, I'd be happy with a Credit, I could use it for next year.
It's clearly stated that Google won't give you a refund..someone lied to you
I have a Chat in writing AND a post on my CC that it was Pending, which has always worked, when they show it pending it always posts.

Reactions: Juan
A dispute with your CC would be the first step towards never doing business with Google again and potentially being banned from Google services, so I'd be careful before heading down that path.

I don't understand how Google says they're refunding you but your CC is the one that said you won't be refunded? That doesn't really add up, there have to be some additional circumstances there. They can't keep your money, if your account was locked/frozen it'd fail over into escheatment. If Google refunded you you're getting that money.

A dispute with your CC would be the first step towards never doing business with Google again and potentially being banned from Google services, so I'd be careful before heading down that path.

I don't understand how Google says they're refunding you but your CC is the one that said you won't be refunded? That doesn't really add up, there have to be some additional circumstances there. They can't keep your money, if your account was locked/frozen it'd fail over into escheatment. If Google refunded you you're getting that money.
Even if they keep it and I have a Credit, I could use it next year (provided Verizon does come thru.)

Be careful filing a dispute with your CC company for a Google charge, I have heard of them closing your Google account so you'll lose access to Gmail, Drive, etc.

The biggest problem is the In Ability to get ahold of someone that can actually do something about it.
Curious, any new developments on your Google/Credit Card issues?

NFL Sunday Ticket on YouTube TV & NFL Sunday Ticket with NFL RedZone on YouTube TV: $50 off Sunday Ticket, not YouTube TV base price. Offer ends 9/19. Terms apply. YouTube TV Subscription auto-renews at the then current seasonal price. Blackout [embargo] restrictions apply. YouTube TV subscription required. No refunds.

NFL Sunday Ticket on YouTube & NFL Sunday Ticket with NFL RedZone on YouTube: $50 off Sunday Ticket, not YouTube TV base price. Offer ends 9/19. Terms apply. No refunds. Subscription auto-renews at the then current seasonal price. Blackout [embargo] restrictions apply.

Look at bottom of page

• Sad
Reactions: ncted and Bobby
Nuts. NFL hiked the price for NFL+ and now you need to get the step up to get the replays. $14.99, but it includes Red Zone, but the thing is, I just want the replays.

Honestly, it was a steal for a couple years.

Curious, any new developments on your Google/Credit Card issues?
Don't know for sure yet, talked with Citi today ....
They were unsure of where the email that said the refund had been cancelled, but told me that the Pending status only shows for the Day that it actually happens and drops off the next day (not sure I believe that as I think I've seen them on there longer than that) but she said that just because it doesn't show the upcoming post, doesn't mean its not going to show.
So, I will wait till Thursday or Friday and check again and call back if I need to.

Thats actually Great news, IF it turns out to be correct.

However, I still have to deal with believing that Verizon will come thru, when they wait till the day of to have people sign in.

Don't know for sure yet, talked with Citi today ....
They were unsure of where the email that said the refund had been cancelled, but told me that the Pending status only shows for the Day that it actually happens and drops off the next day (not sure I believe that as I think I've seen them on there longer than that) but she said that just because it doesn't show the upcoming post, doesn't mean its not going to show.
So, I will wait till Thursday or Friday and check again and call back if I need to.

Thats actually Great news, IF it turns out to be correct.

However, I still have to deal with believing that Verizon will come thru, when they wait till the day of to have people sign in.
Good News !!!!

My Refund from Google YT/ NFL ST has posted :)

Now lets hope that Verizon comes thru and gets thier act together and gets people turned on ...

I really don't want to have to go Back to Google to Activate it once the Season starts.

FWIW, For those that were wondering If I'd get the money back from Google (even though I never saw in thier google info about a refund, other than ... no refunds, once you purchase, thats it)

I believe that those rules Are true, but I think they should tell people that, that info is once the Season has Started ...
Thats the way all of the D* Sports subs are, you can refund until the season starts ...

Reactions: ncted and Bobby
Good News !!!!

Now lets hope that Verizon comes thru and gets thier act together and gets people turned on ...

I really don't want to have to go Back to Google to Activate it once the Season starts.

FWIW, For those that were wondering If I'd get the money back from Google (even though I never saw in thier google info about a refund, other than ... no refunds, once you purchase, thats it)

I believe that those rules Are true, but I think they should tell people that, that info is once the Season has Started ...
Thats the way all of the D* Sports subs are, you can refund until the season starts ...
You did it backwards
Step one should have been figuring out the Verizon issue

Then get the refund

Good News !!!!

Yes its not only poorly written, its not at all. Most will say (MLB)(NHL)that you cant cancel after season starts. So their wording wasnt very clear. Happy you got a refund. Verizon will be fine they have had the season ticket for many years before now.

Reactions: Jimbo
Yes its not only poorly written, its not at all. Most will say (MLB)(NHL)that you cant cancel after season starts. So their wording wasnt very clear. Happy you got a refund. Verizon will be fine they have had the season ticket for many years before now.
Not for free