Google Scores NFL Sunday Ticket Package

Yes its not only poorly written, its not at all. Most will say (MLB)(NHL)that you cant cancel after season starts. So their wording wasnt very clear. Happy you got a refund. Verizon will be fine they have had the season ticket for many years before now.
Do they always make you wait till the Day Of to sign up/log in ???

I don't recall Verizon offering sunday ticket...it was a directv exclusive...they had local NFL games on a regional basis
Ok, if thats true, then .....
WHY do they make you wait till the DAY Of to Activate ....

Seems like a Huge Headache this way ...

I contacted them about that last week ... lady is trying to Escalate my question, they said they would try to get me my activation text/email (they actually said Text, others at the store said its email , so we'll see).

IF they had thier act together, they would activate people a Month Out, this way they avoid the rush on the network.

From what most people are saying, YT has had it active and able to watch pre season game already (some games, not all)

Ok, if thats true, then .....
WHY do they make you wait till the DAY Of to Activate ....

Seems like a Huge Headache this way ...

I contacted them about that last week ... lady is trying to Escalate my question, they said they would try to get me my activation text/email (they actually said Text, others at the store said its email , so we'll see).

IF they had thier act together, they would activate people a Month Out, this way they avoid the rush on the network.

From what most people are saying, YT has had it active and able to watch pre season game already (some games, not all)
Make sure you subscribe to the correct package to get the deal

Make sure you subscribe to the correct package to get the deal
Do you mean his cell phone plan?

Because you do not need a YTTV package to get ST.

Correct package ???
From Verizon

Verizon Mobile Customers.

New mobile customers qualify to get access to NFL Sunday Ticket from YouTube and YouTube TV on us for this season when they purchase a select smartphone and activate it using an Unlimited Plus plan.

Existing mobile customers can get this season of NFL Sunday Ticket on us when they:
Purchase an eligible smartphone and
either upgrade an existing line on Unlimited Plus, or add a new smartphone line on an Unlimited Plus plan.

Existing mobile customers who do not qualify to get NFL Sunday Ticket on us can get a $100 discount for NFL Sunday Ticket by visiting Verizon +play. Existing mobile customers who wish to redeem the $100 savings offer and either have YouTube TV through Verizon or would like to purchase YouTube TV should contact customer care at 1-800-922-0204 or talk to a live agent to receive more information.

From Verizon

Verizon Mobile Customers.

New mobile customers qualify to get access to NFL Sunday Ticket from YouTube and YouTube TV on us for this season when they purchase a select smartphone and activate it using an Unlimited Plus plan.

Existing mobile customers can get this season of NFL Sunday Ticket on us when they:
Purchase an eligible smartphone and
either upgrade an existing line on Unlimited Plus, or add a new smartphone line on an Unlimited Plus plan.

Existing mobile customers who do not qualify to get NFL Sunday Ticket on us can get a $100 discount for NFL Sunday Ticket by visiting Verizon +play. Existing mobile customers who wish to redeem the $100 savings offer and either have YouTube TV through Verizon or would like to purchase YouTube TV should contact customer care at 1-800-922-0204 or talk to a live agent to receive more information.
I'm covered, purchased a new S23+ while being on the Play + plan, which Is an Unlimited plan.

Reactions: Bobby
Not NFL, but I like the way this multi view works. Will be a really nice feature for college and nfl ball.

IMG_3222.jpeg

Sadly, no solution for my Sunday Ticket yet, were 1 week away.

Twice now, my issue has been escalated, both times they ended with "You will recv and email with in 3 days"
Didn't get one last week when the 1st escalation went thru, not to sure this one will either.

• Sad
Reactions: AZ.

Twice now, my issue has been escalated, both times they ended with "You will recv and email with in 3 days"
Didn't get one last week when the 1st escalation went thru, not to sure this one will either.
Check your spam folder

I just added the channels to my guide.

Since you are able to customize the guide, I was wondering why they did not show up yet, then I remembered what I did, all ready to go now for next week.

Getting very excited about this, never thought DirecTV was going to let go of ST, but here we are.

I looked for something about the ST, not my phone ... the payment for the phone does show up.
Fwiw, I Did find the email they sent a few weeks ago (before I knew I would have access to it ...

It says to Log into the My Verizon site, I did ... (I really hate having to have my phone handy Just to log into a site)
It then says to find the ST offer from Youtube at the top of the Account page ... there is no tile they are talking about at the Top of the page, like they said ...

There IS one farther down the page with the offer ... ST on US
The email says to review the Terms and Conditions, OK
Follow prompts to redeem ...
You click Get Started, it goes to a page that asks for your Address, its pre populated (and Correct)
you click the next button and you get a page that asks for your Credit Card info ...

SAME as what I have been getting Everytime I have tried since I cancelled from YT .... UGH

When I found the email, I expected it to have a code or something to put in to get it for Free, but don't see anything like that in the email.

That page you would be on is the same as a Payment page, I Don't want to put my Card info in it just to SEE if thats thier way of doing it ... (it would be a very dumb idea to do it that way, but at this point, its been a pretty Poor experience so far, you never know.

Of course the Stores won't be open tomorrow being Labor day to ask someone.

Has anyone here successfully gotten this deal this year ?

Last edited:
Fwiw, I Did find the email they sent a few weeks ago (before I knew I would have access to it ...

It says to Log into the My Verizon site, I did ... (I really hate having to have my phone handy Just to log into a site)
It then says to find the ST offer from Youtube at the top of the Account page ... there is no tile they are talking about at the Top of the page, like they said ...

There IS one farther down the page with the offer ... ST on US
The email says to review the Terms and Conditions, OK
Follow prompts to redeem ...
You click Get Started, it goes to a page that asks for your Address, its pre populated (and Correct)
you click the next button and you get a page that asks for your Credit Card info ...

SAME as what I have been getting Everytime I have tried since I cancelled from YT .... UGH

When I found the email, I expected it to have a code or something to put in to get it for Free, but don't see anything like that in the email.

That page you would be on is the same as a Payment page, I Don't want to put my Card info in it just to SEE if thats thier way of doing it ... (it would be a very dumb idea to do it that way, but at this point, its been a pretty Poor experience so far, you never know.

Of course the Stores won't be open tomorrow being Labor day to ask someone.

Has anyone here successfully gotten this deal this year ?
Well that was the email you were supposed to get....you didn't get the offer..why? Probably something about new sunday ticket subscribers only..or more likely..the store rep was an idiot