Harper's Island

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Since Harper's Island is loosely based on "10 Little Indians", then I have an educated guess on who it might be.

In the book, the real killer faked his own murder part way through the book.
I also think that Abby isn't Wakefield's child, but that the real killer is and was given up for adoption.

Therefore my guess as to the killer, is that it's
Booth
I think you may be right (but maybe not the character).

I missed the last five minutes cuz we have tornado warnings in the area. Can someone tell me what happened when Abby went to talk to her dad at the inn. I saw her talking to him, then after the interruption, the sheriff was hanging, and there was Wakefield? What happened?

I missed the last five minutes cuz we have tornado warnings in the area. Can someone tell me what happened when Abby went to talk to her dad at the inn. I saw her talking to him, then after the interruption, the sheriff was hanging, and there was Wakefield? What happened?
From wiki:
Later, the group sees the Sheriff's car driving up towards the cannery with a body on the hood. The car stops, the body falls off and the car drives away. Abby runs out to see Jimmy's body. She checks and determines that he's still alive. Taped to his hand are Abby's room keys. Trish interprets this as a sign that Abby should go to her old room, where the killer will be waiting. Abby runs off despite protests and is immersed in the mist. Before we cut to that scene, Trish is seen talking to Madison who finally admits something. The person who kidnapped her told her that she would win the game if she lied to Abby and made her think the killer was the Sheriff. Trish asks her what she would have gotten if she had won the game and Madison states that the killer had promised that her dad would come back, but her mom would disappear like her father if she didn't follow through. Trish asks her who kidnapped her and Madison says that it was her "new friend." Trish asks Madison who her "new friend" is and before Madison can answer, the scene cuts to Abby walking into her room at the Candlewick.

Abby opens the door to her room to see her dad's silhouette next to the window. He tells her that Wakefield is responsible for all the killings. At first she doesn't believe him but he admits that he shot Wakefield but never found the body. He had buried another body in the grave to conceal that fact. Abby is shocked. He cries and tells her that she is still his daughter no matter what she thinks. She notices that the Sheriff's hands are bound and that there is a walkie-talkie in the room. Sheriff tells Abby that Jimmy loves her and that he had made a deal for Jimmy's life after the explosion. She asks what the deal was, and he replies that he had to surrender his own life to ensure Jimmy's survival. The Sheriff tells Abby, "I love you very, very much," before he is pulled through the window by the noose around his neck attached to a car. Abby runs downstairs to see her dad dead, his neck snapped from the hanging. Abby is crying in shock when John Wakefield comes up from behind and takes Abby's gun. Abby turns around and Wakefield says that Abby looks just like her mother.

Isn't next week the finale? I read somewhere it's tonight, but it's not listed as such in the guide info. Kallum Keith Rennie has sure been keeping himself busy since BSG. Tonight we should get more than just his face.

Next week they're skipping a week, the finale is the week after that.

Last night's episode unfortunately was stupid. Not only can't anybody shoot, they missed huge opportunities for taking a shot!

Yes, I was yelling at my tv, come on, shoot him, then they would miss and I would yell some more. I admit I cried when Cal and Chloe died, they were my favorite couple.

This show sure gets under your skin. Can't wait for the finale, and I hope Abby is the one that kills Wakefield. I also think Jimmy is Wakefield's kid.

Next week they're skipping a week, the finale is the week after that.
Yep, a week off and then a 2-hour finale.
Last night's episode unfortunately was stupid. Not only can't anybody shoot, they missed huge opportunities for taking a shot!
Exactly, the guy had a spear. Just run up to him and shoot him. Idiots.

Well, I have to admit I did not see it coming. Pretty intense final two hours. Overall, a pretty well done show with an intentional limited run.

I just wanted to say, I loved this show as well. I watched most of it on Netflix Instant Watch.

The last 2 episodes had great twists. I guess I should have forseen it was Henry. Still the last episode was kind of freaky. I'm thinking, "Dude, that's your sister". Half sister but still. It kind of made me think of a messed up version of Luke and Leia on Star Wars.

I figured it was Henry when they started giving clues that Jimmy was Wakefield's son. I figured it was too early to finger the accomplice, and Henry seemed like the only other likely candidate to be the love child.

Did anyone else hear "dueling banjos" in their head when Henry told Abby that he could do that math and it didn't matter? ;)

I figured it was Henry when they started giving clues that Jimmy was Wakefield's son. I figured it was too early to finger the accomplice, and Henry seemed like the only other likely candidate to be the love child.

Did anyone else hear "dueling banjos" in their head when Henry told Abby that he could do that math and it didn't matter? ;)

I suspected him several episodes ago. Right after he showed up with blood on his hands at the pier.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)