HD-DVD May Win After All!

LoL, HD-DVD may win the war, rly they will!

Ebay is HD-DVD exclusive.

I am not trying to be funny here, I am just stating the obvious that Vurbano and Co are not seeing.
And that is HD-DVD is dieing.

HD-DVD only had one exclusive for a long time.. if they lose that I would agree they are dead at that point.. but they can continue to scrounge by until it ticks off blu-studios that all that didn't kill hd-dvd. and some go neutral or exclusive.. that's the best they can hope for right now..

Funny.. blu-ray is winning at e-Bay too..

7431 items found for: hd-dvd
7567 items found for: blu-ray

And the funny thing is most of the HD-DVD's are used.

Oh BTW HD-DVD did a great job @ CES :p

bluray_vs_hd_dvd_war_2.jpg

ebayhddvdde1.jpg

Last edited:
And the funny thing is most of the HD-DVD's are used.

Oh BTW HD-DVD did a great job @ CES :p

bluray_vs_hd_dvd_war_2.jpg

ebayhddvdde1.jpg
How the uck can ebay go exclusive. I swear each of your post continues to show your age, oh and spare me the cute properly worded response.

How the uck can ebay go exclusive. I swear each of your post continues to show your age, oh and spare me the cute properly worded response.

Cry more if you can't take a joke.
I can tell you just can't stand being here while your format is dieing.
You have nothing better to do other than come into threads and judge people.

Cry more if you can't take a joke.
I can tell you just can't stand being here while your format is dieing.
You have nothing better to do other than come into threads and judge people.
I'll admit to being a little touchy lately if you'll admit that since the WB announcement BD fanboys have went to the extreame. The BD fanboy post are up 1000% relax already. Show some class. Win with class lose with class.

I can't say how I would've reacted if WB and Fox had went HD DVD. But if I would've behaved like BD fanboys then I would've deserved someone to call me on it.

I'll admit to being a little touchy lately if you'll admit that since the WB announcement BD fanboys have went to the extreame. The BD fanboy post are up 1000% relax already. Show some class. Win with class lose with class.

I can't say how I would've reacted if WB and Fox had went HD DVD. But if I would've behaved like BD fanboys then I would've deserved someone to call me on it.

Once again, these accusations. You must be arguing on another site and bringing it here. Other than Icewolfs funny posts, not too many fanboy like issues here on either side.

I think we are pretty civil MOST of the time.'

The ebay exclusive thing was a joke, and was kinda funny. Would have been funny regardless of the victim, dont get so wound up.

I am not trying to be funny here, I am just stating the obvious that Vurbano and Co are not seeing.
And that is HD-DVD is dieing.
You had a funny post, and you just killed it right here:)

First HD-DVD, now this, when will you stop???:p

When Toshiba announces a BD player -- then the format war will be offically over. Personally, I think I see a Toshiba combo down the road.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)