HD DVD slaps Blu-Ray with new sales figures

LOOK -- another post from Europe!!! Oh My!!! It is the same BS that is spewed on this side of the Atlantic!! And I thought those Europeans were more classy!!:dev

LOOK -- another post from Europe!!! Oh My!!! It is the same BS that is spewed on this side of the Atlantic!! And I thought those Europeans were more classy!!:dev
LMFAO. you didnt even read it! This article is sympathetic to your plight. :rolleyes:

LMFAO. you didnt even read it! This article is sympathetic to your plight. :rolleyes:

I wonder where vurbano would go when the HD-DVD loses the war? I mean half of his threads are made because he thinks HD-DVD is beating BD on sales....which its the same s***over and over again, just the thread title changes..

Well the article points out how unfair it is that HD-DVD camp is using PS-3 numbers to make the attach rate low. Don't all of you Blu-Ray fans talk about how many Blu-Ray players there is? And in those numbers, don't you count the PS-3?

Again, HD-DVD lost from the beginning, because clearly they wanted to go with Microsoft, who failed them, there won't be no HD-DVD/MS anymore.
This war originally began as PS3+BD vs MS+HDDVD.
Thank the retards at Microsoft, their marketing strategies were very smart, that is the reason HD-DVD is failing on overall sales. HD-DVD decided to go with M$, and BD decided to go with PS3, which BD made the smart move, because they added the player inside the PS3, that was the end of HD-DVD. Sony-BD came out with the better idea and because of that now they are on top. When we talk about BD- we talk about BD capable players that are able to play BD movies and that includes the PS3, same thing goes for HD-DVD(HD-DVD addon for the 360)

I just love how a 32" inch HDTV owner is telling us which is the superior format. Isnt it time for you to go to school now? I heard your school bus honking. :rolleyes:

Remember the forum rules guys... the last 2 posts almost sound like personal attack.

I just love how a 32" inch HDTV owner is telling us which is the superior format. Isnt it time for you to go to school now? I heard your school bus honking. :rolleyes:

Do us all a favor, pick the player and test it out @ your own home theather if you have one.

As for my TV, yes its little small, waiting for the day after thanksgiving to buy a TV from Coscto, I heard some good deals coming out for my local costco, and there may be some new TV's out there by black friday.

Just recently, you stated on your previous posts that you didn't have one.
Or was it diogen?

Don't let him beat you up too bad - IIRC, his PS3 was a fairly recent purchase.
Yeha, moving on this christmas season should be very interesting on disks sales, I am looking forward to see which title sells more this December.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)