HD EXTRA PACK

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Gary Z

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Jun 27, 2005
Seguin, Texas
So my 3 months of the free HD Extra Pack is up--so I remove it this morning online--now this afternoon I go to re-add and it wants me to buy an HD reciever but I already have an HD Reciever--the same one I watched the HD Extra Pack with last night! What to do to re-add it?

Also does adding and removing the HD Extra Pack restart the 2 year agreement?

So my 3 months of the free HD Extra Pack is up--so I remove it this morning online--now this afternoon I go to re-add and it wants me to buy an HD reciever but I already have an HD Reciever--the same one I watched the HD Extra Pack with last night! What to do to re-add it?

Also does adding and removing the HD Extra Pack restart the 2 year agreement?

I noticed that as well.
Strange stuff? :(

Same here. Haven't been able to add it back for 3 weeks now.

few people is reporting this problem on the other forum, so just maybe direcTV stop this! witch i been saying for a long time and add Epix to the HD Pack

I was able to add it with no problems today but I haven't had the package in a few months. I'm going to estimate 2 months since I removed the package from my account.

I just wish directv would stop charging extra for these channels! verizon fios includes these in their ultimate pack including epix Hd 1 and 2 but they dont have sony,audience,or HD shorts. I am with verizon but thinking of going back to directv but hate paying extra for those channels as my wife likes palladia and smthisonian , but i would miss EPIX I cant comprehend why directv turned down EPIX HD !

I just wish directv would stop charging extra for these channels! verizon fios includes these in their ultimate pack including epix Hd 1 and 2 but they dont have sony,audience,or HD shorts. I am with verizon but thinking of going back to directv but hate paying extra for those channels as my wife likes palladia and smthisonian , but i would miss EPIX I cant comprehend why directv turned down EPIX HD !

You could always get Epix on Roku.
Plus they have their library on vod.
All in HD.

I cancelled and added about a week ago with no problem online.

And how much does Verizon charge for the "Ultimate " package ?

My point is, it's in there, your paying for it.

You could always get Epix on Roku.
Plus they have their library on vod.
All in HD.

I've tried linking my roku to EPIX with no luck. I've got an account and I choose free trial and choose Directv. I put in the code given but nothing happens. How are you linking? Thanks!

I cant remove it from my account anymore as I am on a MDU package. I tried to call and they say I HAVE to speak to a rep.....
with all the issues I'm having here with the shoddy wiring maybe keeping it for the wrestling replays on Universal is the best thing (plus with the credits I have on the account 4.99 isnt that much) ;)

I was able to remove last night and re-add today. No issue.

Previous times, I have seen a weird message about needing HD.. duh.. DTV, you should know I already have it.

I've tried linking my roku to EPIX with no luck. I've got an account and I choose free trial and choose Directv. I put in the code given but nothing happens. How are you linking? Thanks!

Directv doesn't offer EPIX, so it's not going to work. In order for you to see EPIX on the Roku, you need to have login info for a TV provider that offers the channel, and you must subscribe to it. If not, you're out of luck.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)