HDNews: New Anchors?

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Those people are fill ins. They are people that are regular news anchors from Cablevision's local News 12 Long Island operation. This is a news channel that Cablevision carries on their Long Island cable system.

The good looking blonde is Erica Zacky. I always watch when she is on. :D

Hot - lookin' Asiany chick on this afternoon. Haven't seen her before. I think I'm in love. I'm not a big fan of HDNews.....yet somehow I can't bring myself to change the channel. :D

I just saw a mic that said HDN on the press podium for the schiavo controversy. Pretty neat to have their mic seen on my local news.

TheTimm said:
Hot - lookin' Asiany chick on this afternoon. Haven't seen her before. I think I'm in love. I'm not a big fan of HDNews.....yet somehow I can't bring myself to change the channel. :D
What time was the Hot Asian chick on i might need to tune in a see what you are talking about. :D

SonicRob said:
What time was the Hot Asian chick on i might need to tune in a see what you are talking about. :D
She was on when I posted ... and actually, she's on right now. (told ya I was havin' trouble changin' the channel!) ;)

She's been on for a couple weeks now I think. Saw her before and was impressed. I wish that the HDNews anchors would give their names - for those of us who need to know these things. ;)

I am not really impressed by the HDNews channel.
When I watch or listen to the news, I want real coverage of the news, not the yellow journalism that the major media has become.

There are only two real trusted sources of news anymore - BBC World News and NPR.

roland

piperut said:
I am not really impressed by the HDNews channel.
When I watch or listen to the news, I want real coverage of the news, not the yellow journalism that the major media has become.

There are only two real trusted sources of news anymore - BBC World News and NPR.

roland
I agree that HDNews sucks. I also think those other 2 you mention suck. In fact, IMO all news shows suck. Anyway... back to the topic...
timjf said:
She's been on for a couple weeks now I think. Saw her before and was impressed. I wish that the HDNews anchors would give their names - for those of us who need to know these things.
I think she actually did give her name once -- but I wasn't expecting it and it didn't really register. Something like Tanyo Woo or Tasha Hu --oh, hell I don't know. I actually kinda like that they keep it about the news (such as it is on HDNews anyway) and don't try to make it all about the newsreaders. I've never understood why people who read the news are "stars".

piperut said:

roland
Holy Crap! I cannot think of any two more inaccurate, biased, agenda laden sources of mindless fodder. At least what little news HDNews provides is just that...news and not a distorted commentary or perverse opinion. Yikes!!! Plus, HDNews is in HD. ;) On a side note, WUSA-DT here in Washington DC will soon be going HD and providing 36 hours of locals news each week. I will have very little reason to watch HDNews.

SonicRob said:

She is on now, and I have to agree! She is a hottie! :shocked

timjf said:
She's been on for a couple weeks now I think. Saw her before and was impressed. I wish that the HDNews anchors would give their names - for those of us who need to know these things. ;)
Patricia Wu has been on HDN for a while now:

http://www.satelliteguys.us/archive/index.php/t-14763.html

And, the anchors do say their names at the beginning of most news segments, but don't ever show it on the screen.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts