Help setting up sg-2100, no manual

Status
Please reply by conversation.
The old LNB would probably work for the Digital feeds. Post a close-up shot under a new thread for a better answer.
The Lower one is just the Feed Horn, need to add an LNB.
Problem with those is controlling the Polarity and Positioning the Dish, need an Analog / 4DTV receiver for that.
I use a C / Ku Combo LNBF, BSC621 that the polarity is controlled by Voltage, like the little Ku LNBFs, and a VBox positioner to position the Dish.

Pick up a BUD and an HD FTA Receiver, it's well worth it. :)

What "rock" are you on if it's 70deg.?

georgia about 45 minutes from the coast. I was wearing a black shirt and ended up taking it off because I was sweating.

Theres more too, My wife really hates it. But I have three acres. So she really cant complain

Well I have my dish map set for a little under 1/2 acre. Otherwise cable runs get too long. Pick a good area, south of the house, if possible.

Plant your Pecan :hungry: and Peach trees :up:hungry: to shield the view from the house. Then plant your dishes on the south side of them and you are set to go.

Run a 4 inch pipe or conduit from the dish farm to the house to run your cables through. I think I will build an Outhouse next to my dihes for the switches and conduit terminations - and to keep the country look. :p Of course, it will need an OTA antenna to make the image complete.

I will probably put a battery box in there for the switch power and an LED light strip.

All that would probably be easier than setting up the SG-2100 -- from all I have read! :p :D (Which BTW is one reason why I am going with so many dishes!)

All that would probably be easier than setting up the SG-2100 -- from all I have read!
It's only the firt time set-up that seems difficult. Once you are past the learning curve, setting any motor is easy.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts