Holiday Party Recap!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've got all my goodies today. I couldn't wait to get home to see everything and boy was I surprised to see all these stuff. Scott, the Award looks even better now that I have it on my hand. The picture does not give you an accurate description. Then was the ----check for $500---- That was quite welcome. The wife already has plans. She said that she has worked very hard for it :) (Just kidding). Then all the goodies from VOOM -- T-Shirts, Calendar, Mousepad, cap,etc but most of all a Card from the Folks at Voom with congratulations. Even people that I do not know. That was quite a surprise. So I am very satisfied with all the stuff I've got. I am going shopping tomorrow.

Glad to hear it arrived safe and sound. ;)

The award was very difficult to take a picture of because it reflects everything, hopefully you have better luck taking a picture of it and with it. :D

I would like to thank WSMATT for his help in getting the VOOM guys to sign your card and for all the VOOM goodies. I had to threaten Matt with bodily harm if he let the cat out of the bag. :D No one except for myself, Matt and the VOOM guys knew who the winner was up until I announced the winner last night.

BTW me and my father just boxed up all the prizes and they will be going out tommorow. I do hope that everyone gets great joy from their prizes. :)

Happy Holidays!

Scott Greczkowski said:
No one except for myself, Matt and the VOOM guys knew who the winner was up until I announced the winner last night.
Hey... What about me???? I knew too! ;) Congratulations again, well deserved Sean :)

I've been reading up on my prize. This will be a whole new territory for me. :)

I'm really looking forward to getting it. :)

Congrats to everyone that won. @party @party @party

I tried to make it home in time but didn't come close. :(

My neighbors dog got hit by a car and as we were trying to get it in the truck to take it to the vet, she slipped and missed the runningboard and sprained/chipped a bone in her ankle, so I spent the evening with her at the ER.

Theres always NEXT year. :)

BTW.. The dog is OK and at home now.

All the prizes have now shipped. :)

Some went priority mail, some went UPS, but they all went out. :D

Man I need to get a UPS account. :) Cost $140 to ship everything, if I had an account it would be about half that price.

I assume you have tracking info for those of us that are normally very patient except when it comes to new toys? :D

How did you ship out the rest of the prizes?

Reason I ask is the different shipping companies like to show up at different times to our townhouse. FedEx and USPS get to my door usually by the time I leave for work at 3:30p. UPS always finds a way to make our place the last one on it's delivery list at 7p when I'm not home.

I believe your went UPS. We tried using priority mail for the small stuff, a lot cheeper and faster that way. :)

I hear ya on that. 2 of the gifts I mailed out yesterday were USPS Priority and the big box of gifts sent to Texas went UPS.

I will be sure to tell MrsNeutron to make sure she's home when they deliver it. :)

Thank you Scott!!

if you happen to remember what mine was shipped can you let me know? if you got a tracking number and if you have time (don't go out of your way) can you pm me that.

thanks again.

korsjs said:
if you happen to remember what mine was shipped can you let me know? if you got a tracking number and if you have time (don't go out of your way) can you pm me that.

thanks again.

Same here Scott, if you get a chance that is. :)

Guys no pick today. I just got back from christmas shopping. It has been quite a tiring day. So I will try to get the pic tomorrow.

hey neutron,

i think you will really like the minidisc player. when i lived in japan for three years (97 - 00), those things where huge. those all in one boom boxes/all in one systems all had one built in. they even had a wide selection of american albums available over there. you can do a lot of neat editing features and so forth. it is to bad they really didn't become mainstream over here, i guess the mp3 player thing took its place. i can't remember if you can store mp3s on the disc. have fun with it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)