Holiday Party Recap!

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Not open for further replies.
I've got all my goodies today. I couldn't wait to get home to see everything and boy was I surprised to see all these stuff. Scott, the Award looks even better now that I have it on my hand. The picture does not give you an accurate description. Then was the ----check for $500---- That was quite welcome. The wife already has plans. She said that she has worked very hard for it :) (Just kidding). Then all the goodies from VOOM -- T-Shirts, Calendar, Mousepad, cap,etc but most of all a Card from the Folks at Voom with congratulations. Even people that I do not know. That was quite a surprise. So I am very satisfied with all the stuff I've got. I am going shopping tomorrow.

Glad to hear it arrived safe and sound. ;)

The award was very difficult to take a picture of because it reflects everything, hopefully you have better luck taking a picture of it and with it. :D

I would like to thank WSMATT for his help in getting the VOOM guys to sign your card and for all the VOOM goodies. I had to threaten Matt with bodily harm if he let the cat out of the bag. :D No one except for myself, Matt and the VOOM guys knew who the winner was up until I announced the winner last night.

BTW me and my father just boxed up all the prizes and they will be going out tommorow. I do hope that everyone gets great joy from their prizes. :)

Happy Holidays!

Scott Greczkowski said:
No one except for myself, Matt and the VOOM guys knew who the winner was up until I announced the winner last night.
Hey... What about me???? I knew too! ;) Congratulations again, well deserved Sean :)

I've been reading up on my prize. This will be a whole new territory for me. :)

I'm really looking forward to getting it. :)

Congrats to everyone that won. @party @party @party

I tried to make it home in time but didn't come close. :(

My neighbors dog got hit by a car and as we were trying to get it in the truck to take it to the vet, she slipped and missed the runningboard and sprained/chipped a bone in her ankle, so I spent the evening with her at the ER.

Theres always NEXT year. :)

BTW.. The dog is OK and at home now.

All the prizes have now shipped. :)

Some went priority mail, some went UPS, but they all went out. :D

Man I need to get a UPS account. :) Cost $140 to ship everything, if I had an account it would be about half that price.

I assume you have tracking info for those of us that are normally very patient except when it comes to new toys? :D

How did you ship out the rest of the prizes?

Reason I ask is the different shipping companies like to show up at different times to our townhouse. FedEx and USPS get to my door usually by the time I leave for work at 3:30p. UPS always finds a way to make our place the last one on it's delivery list at 7p when I'm not home.

I believe your went UPS. We tried using priority mail for the small stuff, a lot cheeper and faster that way. :)

I hear ya on that. 2 of the gifts I mailed out yesterday were USPS Priority and the big box of gifts sent to Texas went UPS.

I will be sure to tell MrsNeutron to make sure she's home when they deliver it. :)

Thank you Scott!!

if you happen to remember what mine was shipped can you let me know? if you got a tracking number and if you have time (don't go out of your way) can you pm me that.

thanks again.

korsjs said:
if you happen to remember what mine was shipped can you let me know? if you got a tracking number and if you have time (don't go out of your way) can you pm me that.

thanks again.

Same here Scott, if you get a chance that is. :)

Guys no pick today. I just got back from christmas shopping. It has been quite a tiring day. So I will try to get the pic tomorrow.

hey neutron,

i think you will really like the minidisc player. when i lived in japan for three years (97 - 00), those things where huge. those all in one boom boxes/all in one systems all had one built in. they even had a wide selection of american albums available over there. you can do a lot of neat editing features and so forth. it is to bad they really didn't become mainstream over here, i guess the mp3 player thing took its place. i can't remember if you can store mp3s on the disc. have fun with it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts