Hopper 3 Available Jan. 30th

Because they have been sitting in warehouses for a few months now, before the other remote was ready. :)

And yes DIRT will be working tomorrow and sending PM's for upgrades. :D

Thanks for the info Scott. So would we be able to purchase the 52 remote separately? Maybe I will just wait and get the touch/voice remote for all of them when its ready.

Reactions: peggy97850
According to the release Netflix, Sports Bar Mode and YouTube will not be available at launch. These features will be available in coming months. Sorry, but I don't have any other details as to when.

One of the hold ups has been the Netflix app, from what I am hearing is they were waiting for Netflix to certify the app for the Hopper 3 which they haven't dont yet but I guess promise to get done by mid February.

I'm not overly worried about Netflix as I have a 4K version of that on my TV, and there's really not much 4K on Netflix either.

Sent from my iPad Pro using Tapatalk

So to be clear, if you want the Joey 4K it is $50 Plus $20 for the new Remote or $70 to make it just like a Joey 2.0 but many times faster and with PIP.
Am I reading this right?

So what is the advantage of being on the "DIRT waiting list" when anyone can just call and order tomorrow?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)