Hopper 3 Available Jan. 30th

So what is the advantage of being on the "DIRT waiting list" when anyone can just call and order tomorrow?

You can do either. But DIRT will be able to help more when you are doing an upgrade... they can pull more strings than your normal CSR so its more of a white glove treatment. :)

I'll have to hurry and get my 4k Joeys while they still come with the 40.0 remotes. Guess I should get my name on the list.

Ah, I see. I hope my equipment shipped today so I get it tomorrow.

Normally 2 days for us but being late Fri afternoon and shipping ups, it'll be next week. Gonna do a lease, already know it's free for me.

Little disappointed that everything that I have read and every picture that Dish has released of the Hopper3 talks about and shows the touch/voice remote, and it isn't even going to be released with it? Now Netflix isn't going to work with it right away? Netflix is free for a year when you sign up and you wont be able to use it for how long? Month? Two months? Just wait until its completely ready to go before releasing.

Reactions: Patrick Smith
Little disappointed that everything that I have read and every picture that Dish has released of the Hopper3 talks about and shows the touch/voice remote, and it isn't even going to be released with it? Now Netflix isn't going to work with it right away? Netflix is free for a year when you sign up and you wont be able to use it for how long? Month? Two months? Just wait until its completely ready to go before releasing.

I hear that it will probably be less than 2 weeks for Netflix.

Reactions: stardust3

I'm not sure if they ever said it was going to release with the touch pad and voice remote so I don't see a complaint there but I do agree with you about Netflix. For new customers signing up to get the Hopper 3 the Netflix offer doesn't seem to make a lot of sense.

If you get Netflix on the H3 and the Sw becomes available for 4K, do the 4K programs get downloaded from a satellite? I ask this because my internet speed is 5 meg download and 1 mg upload which will not support 4K or even HD very well.

If you get Netflix on the H3 and the Sw becomes available for 4K, do the 4K programs get downloaded from a satellite? I ask this because my internet speed is 5 meg download and 1 mg upload which will not support 4K or even HD very well.

Netflix should be handled by internet not satellite.

I'm not sure if they ever said it was going to release with the touch pad and voice remote so I don't see a complaint there but I do agree with you about Netflix. For new customers signing up to get the Hopper 3 the Netflix offer doesn't seem to make a lot of sense.

It's mentioned in every right up and shown in every picture. One would assume that it came with the receiver.

So I will not be able to get Netflix 4K with my internet speeds. Will the4K VOD Sony movies also be internet delivered???

So I will not be able to get Netflix 4K with my internet speeds. Will the4K VOD Sony movies also be internet delivered???

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)