PrimeTime Anytime (PTAT) Save Series
Facebook

Hopper Only:
1 Terabyte User Partition
Pandora
PTAT Help Video

Minor Enhancements and Bug fixes (Hopper and Joey):
Household Key Support
The Household Key is a security tool that allows all Hoppers on an account to permit authorized Joeys to be linked and activated. This will allow a total of 9 receivers to be activated. Support for homes with more than 9 receivers exists with a work around. DISH has not officially launched a prescribed installation program for more than 9 receivers.
Improved Factory Install Wizard

Bugs
Display spin-up popup when beginning EHDD event playback if necessary
Timer Limit message appearing incorrectly
Recording icon not dropping from Joey when user shares with another location which is live
When pausing immediately after channel change (banner still present), display red icon that DVR functionality is not immediately available
Cursor Focus Changes (On Going)
Disable Green Hot Key (Quick Clicks)
Joey Software Information in Hopper MENU-MENU System Info
Add ‘How to access – text’ to TV Viewing Status landing page
In EPGs ‘Guide’ filter - display custom user list and default. “List 1, List 2, List 3, List 4” will be removed

none of the bug fixes i was looking for. Maybe next time. Wonder what that household key thing is.

Keep reporting your bugs to DIRT!

Pls explain about the Guide filter. In ViP722 terms, are you saying H/J only has two guides- Dish and a single favorites list? This would be ungood, so I hope I misunderstand.

Pls explain about the Guide filter. In ViP722 terms, are you saying H/J only has two guides- Dish and a single favorites list? This would be ungood, so I hope I misunderstand.

I think it's saying only lists which have been defined will be displayed. S207 is smart enough to prevent you from selecting an undefined list, but why even show them if they aren't really there.

Any ideas what PTAT Save Series does? Once selected, will it automatically save current and future airings of the selected program to the user side without the need for timers? If so, how can you turn it back off?

Well, I like it. These are much more detailed release notes than we usually see, with more plain English and fewer cryptic acronyms.

I'm wondering how many have received S208, I've only seen one report of someone actually getting the update, no detailed analysis though.

Any ideas what PTAT Save Series does? Once selected, will it automatically save current and future airings of the selected program to the user side without the need for timers? If so, how can you turn it back off?
I think it is as simple as going into the Timers list and deleting that timer....

356B said:
I'm wondering how many have received S208, I've only seen one report of someone actually getting the update, no detailed analysis though.

I have it. I've verified the changes listed. Haven't had a chance to play with it much. But, I haven't encountered any show stopper bugs and my basic viewing habits haven't been negatively impacted by any new bugs yet.

Sent from my iPhone using SatelliteGuys

Upping the user HDD capacity is pretty huge. I know that should make a lot of people happy now. Wouldn't surprise me if some people still complain though and want 1.5TB.

I also have the update. Also haven't played around with it a lot. One big notice, however. When I turned on the Joey, it said it wasn't authorized and, naturally, wouldn't hook up with the Hopper. Called Dish and somehow the Joey's ID had been changed in Dish's list for me. Took them quite a while to get it authorized, then all was well ... took over 30 minutes, though.

I can verify that this update did up my storage from 500 gb to 1 TB.

Don't know why Dish didn't do this in the first place.

I'm not sure if this is coincidence, but, for the first time in quite some time (since I got 207?), I turned the Hopper on after getting home from work, and the EPG was still set to the Favorites list I had left it on the day before!

they're really waiting on this one before it rolls out to everyone. Wonder if there are some problems.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)