This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

How to Update

Status
Please reply by conversation.

abasmohamed

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
May 9, 2005
Hello, its me again I am just wondering, how do I update my cooslat pro 4000 reciever?

I heear that therres is a new file out or bin and stuff like that, i am just wondering, what does it doo, and whats the latest version? i don't know which one mines has but its the one it came with, and i have the cable that came with it, so can some one explain this to me, thank u

A.m

Hey thanks Alot, for the help, i finnaly did it, it was a peace of cake , with your help of course, and this forum, thanks, now i wont need to bug u next time there an update hehe, thanks alot

A.M

I went to the Coosat website could not find instructions on the 1.3 update. could you help me out here? I dont want to screw things up. Grampa

Megasat Pro

I just bought this receiver a week ago and so far it is an outstanding little unit. When I bring up the sys info, it shows it as a Coolsat 4000 Plus, using version 1.00 firmware. Now this firmware does not have a true "blind scan" feature like my Fortec Ultra so I am wondering if there is an update that has a better blind scan.

If anyone has a link or anything that would be helpful I would appreciate it.

MrM

Status
Please reply by conversation.