I am an A List Customer...so what?

Status
Please reply by conversation.

wolfgame

Active SatelliteGuys Member
Original poster
Sep 26, 2006
Greenville, SC
I called D today and two different people told me I was an A List customer, but neither could explain what that meant....any idease?

Logon to the D* web site with your account, you might see that you get some free PPV's or other specials.

Before, it used to mean a bit more. Here lately though, it's pretty much just a way of kissing your butt for putting up with some of the not-so-impressive HD, not-so-impressive customer service, not-so-impressive hardware and not-so-impressive picture quality. LOL. Since I'm a DirecTV customer, I gotta calls 'em as I sees 'em. LOL

Honestly, it means you'll probably be offered better deals to stay with them if you tell them you want to switch. It means that you are more likely to get a deal on certain things when you call in for more information on them.

Honestly, it means you'll probably be offered better deals to stay with them if you tell them you want to switch. It means that you are more likely to get a deal on certain things when you call in for more information on them.

As a former A list customer all it meant for me was they offered me more AFTER I had Dish installed. I told them I was unhappy and going to switch but they offered 1 month HD service. Once I actually did cancel they offered me the moon, but still haven't refunded my overpayment.

Enjoy the A-list Treatment with these benefits:

* A special customer service number just for you. Use 1-800-353-**** to avoid wait times and have your call answered promptly
* Same-day service calls should you need a professional technician to come to your home*
* A-List only emails with first-look previews at special programs, upcoming services and new technology
* Exclusive money-saving offers and sweepstakes - please check this location on directv.com, or watch for A-List direct mail or email communications

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts