I got a deal on Sunday Ticket!

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.

joedekock

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Jan 12, 2005
West Michigan
I called D* tonight to have one of my receivers canceled because when the installer came Saturday to install my HR20-700, he forgot to cancel my H20. While the CSR was changing the primary receiver and blah, blah, blah... I asked her if there was some sort of deal for current customers who have never had the Sunday Ticket. I told her I have always wanted it, but did not want to pay $250 for it and find out I did not like it, yada, yada, yada, and that I know they have a sweet deal for new customers... She interrupted me there and replied "Oh, I can give you that same deal".

So I am now getting the Sunday Ticket for $69.00 a month with the Premier package for free for four months. I asked her if that would include all the games in HD, and she said yes. I asked her if this included the super fan package and she said no, but that I would still get all the games in HD. I am not sure about her logic on this, so if I do not get the games in HD, I will call customer retention and rip them up and down on it.

Overall am syked for NFL football this year. Now I can watch the Steelers instead of the lowely Lions! :)

Nice stadium, Ford Field. Went there for Motor City Bowl 2004 following Connecticut Huskies. That place was unbelievably nice.

Nice stadium, Ford Field. Went there for Motor City Bowl 2004 following Connecticut Huskies. That place was unbelievably nice.

Yep.. nice its a nice field that, and a nice venue for any event. It just doesn't sell out for football anymore.

I called D* tonight to have one of my receivers canceled because when the installer came Saturday to install my HR20-700, he forgot to cancel my H20. While the CSR was changing the primary receiver and blah, blah, blah... I asked her if there was some sort of deal for current customers who have never had the Sunday Ticket. I told her I have always wanted it, but did not want to pay $250 for it and find out I did not like it, yada, yada, yada, and that I know they have a sweet deal for new customers... She interrupted me there and replied "Oh, I can give you that same deal".

So I am now getting the Sunday Ticket for $69.00 a month with the Premier package for free for four months. I asked her if that would include all the games in HD, and she said yes. I asked her if this included the super fan package and she said no, but that I would still get all the games in HD. I am not sure about her logic on this, so if I do not get the games in HD, I will call customer retention and rip them up and down on it.

Overall am syked for NFL football this year. Now I can watch the Steelers instead of the lowely Lions! :)

In my official review I noted the fact I just got a free HD DVR. I say this because I was offered a choice of the free HD DVR with all my existing credits "OR" I could get the offer you said "without" my existing credits. In my case I wanted the HD DVR and getting that free with my existing credits would be quite a bit cheaper compared to your deal in my specific case.

If you have an HD DVR and/or an HD box/SD DVR and took that offer also ask to get the HD Access and DVR Service fees "free" for those four months as well as they aren't included in the Premier Package.

Also I have confirmed that the new customer NFL Sunday Ticket offer (which you were offered) includes all Superfan features but you won't see a line on your bill saying superfan though but its fine.

Also I have confirmed that the new customer NFL Sunday Ticket offer (which you were offered) includes all Superfan features but you won't see a line on your bill saying superfan though but its fine.

Sweet! :)

This is going to be a football season to remember!

Yep.. nice its a nice field that, and a nice venue for any event. It just doesn't sell out for football anymore.

The Lions have sold out every game since they moved to Ford Field from the Silverdump.

Congrats on your Ticket deal.

The Lions have sold out every game since they moved to Ford Field from the Silverdump.

Congrats on your Ticket deal.

You can buy a ticket on the day of the game at the ticket office. The only reason they get sold out is because Ford, Miejer, and other sponsors buy the remaining tickets 1 hour prior to game time to avoid the blackout so they can advertise to as many people in the Detroit area as possible. The amount of unsold tickets per game averaged 6,000 last year.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts