iPhone Slingplayer reimubursement

Sorry to drag up an old thread, but I also bought the app based on this promotion back in July. I never saw my credit and Dish don't acknowledge the promotion ever existed (I never took a print out). They also don't acknowledge the information in this thread.

I've searched all over for a copy of the Dish Promo.. does anyone have a copy anywhere they can scan in or link to - thanks.

Yes I missed it, they responded straight away on that email address and found my rebate (I had missed it on my bill). They also sent something off to customer service about the rebate promo, the customer service chat was not helpful at all but this email address was great - thanks for the help.

I emailed that address and they responded by telling me the promotion had ended so I don't get the rebate. They claim it ended well before June 2010. I only paid the 30 bucks for the app because I thought I'd be getting it back. Anyone on the DIRT team have any idea if what they are claiming is true?

If you notice this thread was started in May of last year during the promotion period. They gave the refund on the sling player before they had the free dishnetwork app.

joekawasaki said:
I emailed that address and they responded by telling me the promotion had ended so I don't get the rebate. They claim it ended well before June 2010. I only paid the 30 bucks for the app because I thought I'd be getting it back. Anyone on the DIRT team have any idea if what they are claiming is true?

Haha. That sucks!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts