It's here!

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
I ordered mine on the 20th and got no email conformation. I emailed support and they emailed me a invoice. Still no email saying it was shipped, and when I log into my account and check order status I get this: "No order history available" Huh? I was billed and I received a invoice! I've emailed support and they said when it ships I'll receive a email. I ordered mine at 4am EST on the 20th. Now I'm hearing people who ordered the same day as I did have gotten their receivers?!?!? Was my order lost in the shuffle somewhere? Any of you people who ordered on the 20th from the East coast?

I ordered mine on the 20th and got no email conformation. I emailed support and they emailed me a invoice. Still no email saying it was shipped, and when I log into my account and check order status I get this: "No order history available" Huh? I was billed and I received a invoice! I've emailed support and they said when it ships I'll receive a email. I ordered mine at 4am EST on the 20th. Now I'm hearing people who ordered the same day as I did have gotten their receivers?!?!? Was my order lost in the shuffle somewhere? Any of you people who ordered on the 20th from the East coast?

My contest win microHD was shipped on Tuesday June 19th (3:51pm picked up via FedEx), and it didn't arrive at my home in Michigan until Monday June 25th afternoon. Looking at the tracking, it got to my local hub (36 miles away from me) on Saturday the 23rd, and was loaded on the truck then. They waited until Monday the 25th for the actual delivery to my house. So check your invoice for the tracking number, because my tracking number was on the receipt on a line saying: "shipment processed...via FedEx (XXXXXXXXX)"

My Micro was shipped last Friday, scheduled to be delivered by FedEx this Friday will have been enroute 8 days. Wish it was sent UPS, they use rail piggyback and most boxes get from California to Michigan in 4 days. FedEx trucks everything for ground shipments.

6113951942_73ab0f782e.jpg

FedEx trucks fly faster that trains! The problem with FedEx (according to UPS drivers) is the schedulers set the deliver schedules and the packages are sorted by the bar code and even if they are in the distribution center the pusher will not put it on the conveyor to load. So they can track it but if it is not expedited, it can not get on the delivery truck. UPS drivers can check the list and grab packages for their customers. Our UPS Driver will come to the top of our driveway and honk, if I don't come up, he may call or come back another day. He has our phone number so sometimes he calls before he comes this far out. He met us on the highway once.
But I do not even show up with an account at SatelliteAV so I can not see anything about my order, and I did not yet get an invoice...?

UPS does the best delivery in my area. My second choice which is usually cheaper is the USPS. And they contract a lot of the packages to be inter hauled by UPS.

So for me in Michigan If I am in a hurry, FedEx overnight is the best.
Not so fast but good is UPS.
Cheapest is usually USPS.
FedEx Ground Home is the slowest and cost more. I never use this service.

Last edited:
I order mine on the June 22nd, and still waiting for my new baby to come here in Albuquerque.....

you should have ordered within a couple hours of going on sale - I did and it's already here. ABQ Fedex is awesome how they regularly beat the tracking info estimated delivery dates by a day on stuff I receive via fedex ground.

FedEx is walking my package to Reno. 2.5 hour drive...they left on June 30th and still haven't made it as of July 4th :). Guess those wild fires got on the way. LOL

Sent from my C64 w/Epyx FastLoad cartridge

Sometimes I think it would be faster and more efficient if they went back to pony express... Of course they would cheap out and use donkeys instead, then we "would" be complaining!
:)

We have shipped approximately 50 units that had been air shipped from our manufacturer to the priority orders and first customer orders. We are still awaiting delivery of the container. Our shipper accidently sent to their LAX hub. Should be on the road tomorrow for delivery on Friday.

We may be able to ship on Friday if the container arrives early enough, otherwise it will be Monday.

If you ordered online or by telephone and provided an email address, you will receive FedEx tracking as soon as the product is shipped.

Welcome to the unpredictable world of product manufacturing , international shipping and US Customs. Thank you for your patience!

My contest win microHD was shipped on Tuesday June 19th (3:51pm picked up via FedEx), and it didn't arrive at my home in Michigan until Monday June 25th afternoon. Looking at the tracking, it got to my local hub (36 miles away from me) on Saturday the 23rd, and was loaded on the truck then. They waited until Monday the 25th for the actual delivery to my house. So check your invoice for the tracking number, because my tracking number was on the receipt on a line saying: "shipment processed...via FedEx (XXXXXXXXX)"

Believe me I've checked that invoice about 20 times looking for some clue as to a shipping number! I just checked it before I wrote this and still no tracking number! :D Still no response from support to find out what the problem is.

We have shipped approximately 50 units that had been air shipped from our manufacturer to the priority orders and first customer orders. We are still awaiting delivery of the container. Our shipper accidently sent to their LAX hub. Should be on the road tomorrow for delivery on Friday.

We may be able to ship on Friday if the container arrives early enough, otherwise it will be Monday.

If you ordered online or by telephone and provided an email address, you will receive FedEx tracking as soon as the product is shipped.

Welcome to the unpredictable world of product manufacturing , international shipping and US Customs. Thank you for your patience!

Just so you know........ I understand what you're going through. I not mad as to what's happening with my order, I'm confused! I hate being confused :confused:

My educated guess is that you may have created multiple customer accounts using the same email and password. The microHD was likely ordered on an account that was not your original . Please speak with a sales team member and have them check for multiple accounts created under your name. If there is, select which account will be primary and they will delete your email and password from the old account.

Some orders from the 20th were shipped, but there are hundreds in the queue to ship when the container finally arrives!

You would have not received a response to any email sent after 1 pm on Tuesday as we have been closed for Independence Day.

Seems that you are getting quite concerned about something that might be easily resolved with a telephone call! :D

Last edited:
Don't feel like the Lone Ranger - I placed my order @ 2AM June 20th & its still "waiting to ship."
If there is no confirmation of shipping email by the end of day Tuesday, 7/10, then I'll contact the office. Patience.;)

Those Fedex trucks are fast!

150 miles in 1:40! I think what really happened is that the local driver took the package home with him on Tuesday afternoon.

Only problem so far is without a manual there was no way for me to know that satellites needed to be "activated" or how to do that. A phone call to SatelliteAV took care of that. Busy blind-scanning in satellites....

http://www.certsoft.com/JohnDay/fedex_teleport.png

150 miles in 1:40! I think what really happened is that the local driver took the package home with him on Tuesday afternoon.

Only problem so far is without a manual there was no way for me to know that satellites needed to be "activated" or how to do that. A phone call to SatelliteAV took care of that. Busy blind-scanning in satellites....

in the review it was posted you need to specify what satellites you want in the list

Upon powering it up you have to set up what satellites you want programmed in. The menu structure is very well thought out and simple to operate. I went into Satellite List (which when you start is one of the few options). The satellite list is thorough with KU first then C-Band.

When I was a kid, I did a lot of ordering stuff from the "Johnson Smith" catalog. This fits that feeling perfectly.

[video=youtube;uoLoyg3JKRQ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uoLoyg3JKRQ]classic Heinz Ketchup Anticipation TV ad 1979 - YouTube[/video]

;)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts