I've Been Banned

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Look at what I got this morning..LOLOLOL Geez Louise:

Chuck Badonkadonk [chuckbadonkadonk@yahoo.com]

"JameyK stop whinning about being banned from Blu-ray.com. We have seen your threads in other forums where you refer to Digital Bit's Bill Hunt as Blu-Ray Bill. Mr. Hunt has long been a supporter of blu-ray and we do not appreciate the crude moniker you constantly use. We do not want it here.Your own actions have lead to you being banned from blu-ray.com permenately. We do not want you back and stop being pathetic. "

Well...that told me. Ok, I'm proud to be banned!

Matter is closed as far as I'm concerned.
These 3 year olds (who can't spell) banned you for comments you made on OTHER FORUMS????????? :haha :haha :haha

Last edited:
Taht nickname really is not all that bad either. Did tyhey even warn you that they MIGHT do this?

I've notice that over at the BluRay.com forum, if you say ANYTHING positive about HD-DVD you are chastised and then ostracized. If you continue, you are banned.

Even if you had Blu to begin with and then bought an HD-DVD player, you are treated like an outcast. It's really funny when you think about it, but it's their sandbox.

We don't have to play in it. I happen to like Blu, but at this moment in time there are things that HD-DVD does/did better. If they can't admit that, then the Kool Aid cups are filled and ready for them to drink.

This place is far superior to theirs anyway.

SInce BD has won their policy really needs to change. COuld you imagine if they banned everyone here who ever complained about E* or D*?????

SInce BD has won their policy really needs to change. COuld you imagine if they banned everyone here who ever complained about E* or D*?????

If we did that we would need to change the name of the site to DBST... ahhh nope I am not going to say it. :D :D

Why ? So you can spread more FUD ???? :shh

Your sig shows you WANT to be banned ! The war is over , Your format lost, get over it ! If you don't like Blu Ray .com why do you want to go there so much ?
My guess is to Start Crap !:down

Your sig shows you WANT to be banned ! The war is over , Your format lost, get over it ! If you don't like Blu Ray .com why do you want to go there so much ?

Your comments are inflammtory. "The war is over". "Get over it?"

Would that comment be allowed on the BR forum? I think not. Someone...would be banned for life.

Last edited:
Look at what I got this morning..LOLOLOL Geez Louise:

Chuck Badonkadonk [chuckbadonkadonk@yahoo.com]

"JameyK stop whinning about being banned from Blu-ray.com. We have seen your threads in other forums where you refer to Digital Bit's Bill Hunt as Blu-Ray Bill. Mr. Hunt has long been a supporter of blu-ray and we do not appreciate the crude moniker you constantly use. We do not want it here.Your own actions have lead to you being banned from blu-ray.com permenately. We do not want you back and stop being pathetic. "

HAHAHAHAHA!!

Hey Chuck, Jamey don't give a F**k, guess which finger he has up.....

Damn now Im a poet. This is too funny.

Your comments are inflammtory. "The war is over". "Get over it?"

Would that comment be allowed on the BR forum? I think not. Someone...would be banned for life.

Apples and Oranges ! This is Satellite Guys .com !

Did you read his sig ??? He is a troll looking to be banned at BD.com

'Nuff said .

Well, the second time I went over there I did so just to test a theory. I was format neutral and still got banned even though I said nothing negative about BD..

Reason: NONE
Date ban will be lifted: Never.

The place is run by 3 year olds.

Here's an idea...don't bring your crap over here to these forums. We dont' want bluray.com people muddying the waters!

Here's an idea...don't bring your crap over here to these forums. We dont' want bluray.com people muddying the waters!

When did you join this club dummy ? You speak tough for a newbie .

Are you a Rabid Red Ant ? :eek:

Apples and Oranges ! This is Satellite Guys .com !

Did you read his sig ??? He is a troll looking to be banned at BD.com

'Nuff said .

He is now.

My experience is, it's not that hard to get banned there. So, "nuff said" is incorrect. You haven't made your case for lifetime bans at br.com. Why are they so touchy?

I was banned for "trolling" or at least that's what my "notice" said. I'm even sure what that is, unless I'm doing it now.

Only tried to help you !

He is now.

My experience is, it's not that hard to get banned there. So, "nuff said" is incorrect. You haven't made your case for lifetime bans at br.com. Why are they so touchy?

I was banned for "trolling" or at least that's what my "notice" said. I'm even sure what that is, unless I'm doing it now.

Hey, all I was doing here was trying to help you . Now I am being attacked by newbie fools here! I don't know why they banned you since I cannot find any of your post's.
Maybe I should be glad I didn't help !

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)