I've Been Banned

Guys lets tone it down a bit. Sony won, its over. Even I, with my RED avatar, gets that. This is SatelliteGuys and outside of the Pit and to a lesser degree, the war zone, we expect you all to keep it civil. SO... lets keep it civil. 'Nuff said. :)

Guys lets tone it down a bit. Sony won, its over. Even I, with my RED avatar, gets that. This is SatelliteGuys and outside of the Pit and to a lesser degree, the war zone, we expect you all to keep it civil. SO... lets keep it civil. 'Nuff said. :)

:up

ps...I've been here for over 2 years...just watch a lot. I've also had a ps3 since it was put out and therefore I'm ecstatic that bluray won. What is ridiculous is that you come over here and talk all high and mighty like you own the joint. Guess what you don't! This is satguys not bluray.com so keep your high horse back in the stable where it belongs.

This thread is a perfect example of why I have never volunteered to moderate.

Dubious premise. Run its course. 2 children, each of whom must have the last insult. I'd be so tempted to lock this one down.

I guess I don't have enough patience.

ps...I've been here for over 2 years:river...just watch a lot. I've also had a ps3 since it was put out:shocked and therefore I'm ecstatic that bluray won. What is ridiculous is that you come over here !sadrolland talk all high and mighty like you own the joint. Guess what you don't! This is satguys not bluray.com :river:riverso keep your high horse back in the stable where it belongs.
:river:river:river

Hey ****! When you look in the mirror you see BOZO , don't you ?
Stop being a little whining *** !:river:river

Your ignored !

Last edited by a moderator:
I think the blubloods from BD.com are so used to getting away with anything and everything against red supporters that they simply do not know how to conduct themselves outside of the great Blue OZ.

I think the blubloods from BD.com are so used to getting away with anything and everything against red supporters that they simply do not know how to conduct themselves outside of the great Blue OZ.

Spoken like a banned troll !

Wow, i am actually backing Vurb in this one. Jmd, why not try to keep it civil?

:river:river:river

Hey ****! When you look in the mirror you see BOZO , don't you ?
Stop being a little whining *** !:river:river

Your ignored !

Keep spewing your "Blu Elite" crap over where they care. And it's "you're ignored", not "Your ignored". He's called vurbano, not ignored.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)