Kijiji, eBay, and Craigslist dishes for you to take a look at

I am hoping to use it for Ku mainly. I have a unimesh 12 footer with a ortho feed for C band. I tried a DP4 dual ortho on it and it worked great for Ku, but really knocked down my C band. So the 10 footer will get the DP4 with a pair of Norsat PLL's and a couple old Cal Amp C lnb's.

Reactions: primestar31
FREE SATELLITE DISH POLE 300 LBS SCRAP METAL (Lafayette IN)

I am taking down a 7ft satellite dish on a roof, looking for someone to take everything I repeat everything for free and I will pay you $30 to haul it away you can sell it, scrap it I don't care!!!! You get the concrete blocks also for free

Once you commit you must show up and I will pay you cash

I am planning on doing this sometime Saturday afternoon I am flexible on the time

The metal plates pads have already been spoken for

Must have a truck or trailer

FREE SATELLITE DISH POLE 300 LBS SCRAP METAL

00v0v_arlWu8STr2q_600x450.jpg

FREE SATELLITE DISH POLE 300 LBS SCRAP METAL (Lafayette IN)

I am taking down a 7ft satellite dish on a roof, looking for someone to take everything I repeat everything for free and I will pay you $30 to haul it away you can sell it, scrap it I don't care!!!! You get the concrete blocks also for free

Once you commit you must show up and I will pay you cash

I am planning on doing this sometime Saturday afternoon I am flexible on the time

The metal plates pads have already been spoken for

Must have a truck or trailer

FREE SATELLITE DISH POLE 300 LBS SCRAP METAL

00v0v_arlWu8STr2q_600x450.jpg

That looks like a Prodelin 6 foot offset dish. Somebody should grab this! Yes, they are HEAVY!

Prince's Satellite Dish - $1000 (Chanhassen)

Here is your chance to own a piece of Prince history! Prince's personal satellite dish!! Located on his property where his purple house once stood!! You come and pick up. Serious inquiries ONLY!
$1000 or best offer.
00O0O_GnyGuXiKSM_600x450.jpg

Prince's Satellite Dish

Reactions: k.r.
10 foot satellite dish - $50 (Chicago heights)
00l0l_glAdK6sGnFm_600x450.jpg
6207647673.html

10' foot diameter satellite dish. We bought it new in the 1980s. I will sell the full package including the dish, steel column, actuator, and receiver. ALL OR NONE. You will have to remove. It's bolted into a cement base.

10 foot satellite dish

Prince's Satellite Dish - $1000 (Chanhassen)

Here is your chance to own a piece of Prince history! Prince's personal satellite dish!! Located on his property where his purple house once stood!! You come and pick up. Serious inquiries ONLY!
$1000 or best offer.
00O0O_GnyGuXiKSM_600x450.jpg

Prince's Satellite Dish

I wouldn't take that dish if they gave ME $1,000!