Kijiji, eBay, and Craigslist dishes for you to take a look at

Vintage Birdview Huge Satellite Dish, Receivers, remote, book, etc. - $1 (Vineland)

Looking to sell this Vintage Birdview Multiple receiver Satellite TV system. It will come with two receivers, controller and remote, and owner's manual. You must come and remove it. It's bolted down on a concrete base. It will need some cleaning, but in overall good condition. Refer to the pictures for additional information. NOT looking to give it away, and not looking to sell it for scrap. Looking for a reasonable offer from someone who wants to use it for what's it's intended for. Highest offer gets it!! If interested, please email for a contact name and number. Thanks!
00z0z_eyEo0OxOgXg_600x450.jpg

Vintage Birdview Huge Satellite Dish, Receivers, remote, book, etc.

more Craigslist dishes for your perusal

$299 - 10' Paraclipse hydro - Oro Valley, AZ
Ajak!

http://tucson.craigslist.org/ele/3605730864.html

View attachment 85228View attachment 85229View attachment 85230
I just picked up a Unimesh 10 foot wire mesh dish Monday for $20. It's almost pristine except for one hole the size of a quarter in one panel (easily fixable) and about 6 inches of the screen in one panel is out of the track. No hail damage, easy to get to with my 4WD pickup. Should be able to get the screen back in the track with a little TLC. I found another 10 footer about 4 miles from this one that could be possibly had.

I still haven't heard back from the guy on the Perfect 10 I installed several years ago. It's about 5 miles from my house, easy to get, but I can't get the guy to make a decision on whether or not he wants to let it go. He's thinking of using it for a roof over a picnic table after covering it with something. :( Too nice a dish for that. Not a ding or dent anywhere in it. I may call him today since it's been 3 weeks since I last talked to him. He may get miffed and tell me to stop calling. No pain, no gain as the say. :)

Reactions: toucan-man
What kind of dish is that?

I don't know what that dish is, but my neighbor has a square dish, but it doesn't have the lip around the outside. His is 13 feet from corner to corner. The feed that came with it sucked, so we made a button hook feed for it. Worked like a charm. I never saw one like the one in your picture. There were a lot of blow offs in those days. Some worked well, others were a boat anchor.

Here are the requested pics requested from earlier. I have the polar mount for the disassembled Prodelin fiberglass buttonhook dish and a pole that's never been planted for the 7.5' or 10' dish.

View attachment 127149
View attachment 127150
View attachment 127151

View attachment 127152
View attachment 127154

I assume the Prodelin dish is complete? Where is this dish? That would be a sweet deal for someone, maybe me if it's within a reasonable distance from where I live. :) Those receivers look to be commercial head end receivers. Not much use these days since they're likely to have GI commercial decoders in them. If they're been unhooked long, the batteries are probably dead and they no longer have the unit address numbers in them, but that doesn't matter since they no longer use them. Interesting find though.

Large satellite dish

Yes its a very nice dish. If I was in USA I will go there and get it.

I've had exceptionally good luck finding dishes lately. Some of them were in plain sight of the road, but they were on roads I don't travel much. I found one like the dish in your picture just the other day and another just down the road from where it is. Was planning to get one of them this weekend until I received a phone call at 5AM this morning. My best friend, and neighbor, who helped me for 30 years install satellite systems, had a heart attack late last evening.

Not exactly sure how he's doing. My wife and I are headed to the WVU medical center later this morning. For now, the dish projects are on hold until further notice. More important things on the burner now. Hopefully, he'll pull through OK.