Kijiji, eBay, and Craigslist dishes for you to take a look at

Awesome dish - Cantley Quebec (North of Ottawa) - make offer

$_27.JPG

Kijiji - Buy, Sell & Save with Canada's #1 Local Classifieds

sgs
Hi-- I am in N. Central Florida and looking for a 12-ft (or even 15-ft) dish to downlink the new GOES-EAST (75 deg W) met-sat.
I would LOVE to have a dish like the one in this photo with a cassegrain (secondary reflector) feed that would provide for
installing the L-Band (1686.6 MHz) feed behind the dish where it is accessible. The minimum size needed to provide the
needed signal is 12-ft. Some folks have done OK with a 10-ft dish but with that size there is no extra margin in case
everything is 110% perfect. I will probably have to settle for a 12-ft dish if and when I can ever locate one somewhere
within a day's drive. I have been searching for several months now but so far no luck. What suggestions might you
have on how to locate what I need that is in Florida or at least an adjacent state?

I am a newbie for using forums like this and find it easier to communicate with plain old email. Thanks for any
feedback or suggestions you may have to offer!!

Mike Baker
mpb45 (at) clanbaker.org

7.5 foot dish - $150 CDN - Wendover Ontario

... this Kijiji ad was posted along with a 10 foot dish for at least the last two years, and has a picture of a 10 foot dish too. However now the ad is only referencing the 7.5 foot dish. Likely the 10 foot dish is gone, but ask about the 10 foot dish if you do decide to contact...

7 1/2 ft Satellite dish | Video & TV Accessories | Brockville | Kijiji

$_59.JPG

sgs

Reactions: john_robot
Anybody around the mid-Michigan~ area got a 1.2 meter METAL satellite dish they don't want anymore? I have a fiberglass one, but it's too heavy for my new needs. I'm looking for a metal one, and it needs to be 4 ft in size.

Maybe you pickup a 1.2 meter dish from hypermegasat in person to save on shipping costs? They are located in Davidson Michigan.
Satellite Dish Motors-FTA

I'm close enough to Casey (80~ miles) I could make that drive, but as Brian says, those dishes are drop-shipped from California, so I doubt he could afford to lower the price all that much. I could probably come up with $100~ for a dish, but that's about it right now. I could not come up with $300 right now. I just had a roof put on my house, and got soaked for $8,400.00 :eek: I can't much afford anything else other than basic monthly bills until next year, :(.

I am willing to trade somebody a (HEAVY) 6 foot/1.8m composite Prodelin offset dish I have straight-up for a metal 1.2m (4ft) offset dish though! If anybody wants to make that trade... Maybe we could even drive towards each other, and meet somewhere in the middle or so.

Hey guys I am getting ready to move so I have to shut down the farm for a time. I do have a 8 foot mesh that is in good shape. Not sure if the actuator works.

In Greeley Colorado.
PM me for phone number.