Kijiji, eBay, and Craigslist dishes for you to take a look at

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Free - Globecast Ku - Agoura Hills, CA

http://ventura.craigslist.org/zip/4181611049.html

00p0p_ct7VNqFUAJO_600x450.jpg

That's shorter than my drive to south Jersey for a stack of laptops... I'd just have to figure out how to transport the 11' pole...

Crank down the passenger side window. duct-tape towels around the pole. Put it through the window to the back window shelf (towel under it to save the interior). Red flag on end hanging out the window. Hopefully it won't hang out all that far. I've done this before. Or, if your rear seat drops down, open the trunk and fit it right up the middle. I actually put an ENTIRE bolt-together Harbor Freight 4ft x 8ft trailer kit in mine that way once!

Crank down the passenger side window. duct-tape towels around the pole. Put it through the window to the back window shelf (towel under it to save the interior). Red flag on end hanging out the window. Hopefully it won't hang out all that far. I've done this before. Or, if your rear seat drops down, open the trunk and fit it right up the middle. I actually put an ENTIRE bolt-together Harbor Freight 4ft x 8ft trailer kit in mine that way once!

I have a wagon, so i can fold the back seat and the passenger's seat down. The real problem would be storing it until I can plant it.

Posted Via The SatelliteGuys Reader App!

Pretty tempted by that ten footer in PA... just sent a message to a family member with basement space to see if I could park it there while house shopping. I'll measure my car to see if the pole can fit, then maybe get my fiancee something special for her birthday to make her get over all her head-shaking over this potential endevour...

Apparently, it's mine if I can find storage for it. Is it worth a long drive, plus trying to find the right bolts for it? Anyone see anything glaringly wrong with it? Panels, actuator, buttonhook, lnb, scalar, mount, ancient receiver for a dish mover...
It's all there. Missing hardware? There are 4 short 1/4" bolts and nuts that hold each panel together X 8 = 32 and 8 short 5/16" bolts and nuts hold the dish ring(square frame) brackets. Then there are bolts unknown to me to hold the brackets to the dish ring. You can download the manual in the FTA manuals section. Good Score!!