Kijiji, eBay, and Craigslist dishes for you to take a look at

Attachments

• $(KGrHqR,!o4FI5ch1ydlBSQJombHlg~~48_20.JPG
    $(KGrHqR,!o4FI5ch1ydlBSQJombHlg~~48_20.JPG
    41.2 KB · Views: 118
That's a "Perfect Ten" dish. Somebody should grab it if at all possible. My 10 footer version is one of the best I've ever had for signal. The Venture actuator is a marvel also, quiet and smooth in action.

The hardware looks amazingly clean! the elevation and declination adjusters, and nuts and bolts look new!
BTW, how can you tell a "perfect ten" from all the rest?

The hardware looks amazingly clean! the elevation and declination adjusters, and nuts and bolts look new!
BTW, how can you tell a "perfect ten" from all the rest?

The thin design of the polar mount, and the rear square design formed by the ribs on the dish. I also imaged and uploaded the 11x17" assembly manual for all Perfect Ten's here on the site, so had to study the paperwork very closely.

p.s. The thin design is NOT in their favor unfortunately. They messed up there a bit, and should have made it thicker and a bit wider. It's adequate, but just barely.

The thin design of the polar mount, and the rear square design formed by the ribs on the dish. I also imaged and uploaded the 11x17" assembly manual for all Perfect Ten's here on the site, so had to study the paperwork very closely.

p.s. The thin design is NOT in their favor unfortunately. They messed up there a bit, and should have made it thicker and a bit wider. It's adequate, but just barely.

I think that is more or less a generic design. Other than that narrow section of the mount (although the dish is extremely light), it is identical to my unimesh.

I think that is more or less a generic design. Other than that narrow section of the mount (although the dish is extremely light), it is identical to my unimesh.

You need to see one in person, it is VERY narrow. I have a Unimesh polar mount spare, and it's not as thin and narrow as the Perfect Ten's. Out of 6 or 7 c-band dishes that I've owned, I have never seen another that was as long and narrow as this is.

I have a Unimesh polar mount spare, and it's not as thin and narrow as the Perfect Ten's.
I have 2 Unimesh polar mounts that came off their 10' dishes, the beefier one has a 3" square section tube 21" long, and a 34" diameter support ring that attaches to the reflector in 8 places. The smaller lighter one has a 2 1/2" square tube 11" long, and has a support ring 23" in diameter that only grabs the reflector in 4 places. Wonder if Unimesh learned something and beefed up the mount, or did the opposite and cheapened it over time.

Sami had the same options available. The larger mount (advertised as 36 inch) would effectively increase your pulse count with a given actuator by 50 percent (less degrees of travel though) due to the relocated mounting points. The 36 inch mount was standard for their 12' dish and optional on the 10 ft.