Kijiji, eBay, and Craigslist dishes for you to take a look at

Not sure about the quality, the 8ft listed 75lbs on it, but it is covered by ebay's money back guarantee. So, you should either get a dish or your money back.

7ftdish.JPG

Not sure about the quality, the 8ft listed 75lbs on it, but it is covered by ebay's money back guarantee. So, you should either get a dish or your money back.

View attachment 95732

Might be on to something there. IIRC, the WSI "special" 180cm was 41lbs (including super thin panels). 14lbs more for more dish and mesh?

We also need to remember were talking about two different materials for the panels. The 6' solid had steel panels while the 8' mesh on ebay has aluminum panels. If you weigh a square foot piece of steel and a square foot piece of aluminum that are the same thickness the aluminum weighs about a 1/3 of what the steel weighs. This could easily account for the lighter weight listed for the 8' mesh.

Last edited:
I come up with 78 Lbs for a 7.5' KTI mesh dish with no nuts and bolts to assemble it and no packaging. Could be the mount is aluminum on this new one ? That would shave pounds off the total weight. The KTI is of lighter weight construction than the Unimesh.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/210cm-C-Ku-...nas_Dishes&hash=item417d49323e#ht_1826wt_1090

The same dude's got a decent store on Ebay. 7ft mesh shipped to my door for 400$...ay ya ya. Seriously considering it but the lack of feedback scares me.

We all started with 0 feedback on Ebay... There's no way around it.

Buy through PayPal, AND use a credit card or "Bill Me Later" 0% for 6 months over $99. You can't get cheated then, as you haven't really put the money up front. If it's a cheat, PayPal will sort it out and you'll be fine.

Yeah yeah go big or go home. In my case, I rather have a 6-7footer than no footer at all.

Anywho, I emailed the seller.. no response after 24hours. The local dealer in these parts usually responds within 4 hours to
all emails..

[h=2]Satellite Dish ( 10' Perfect brand ) & contorller - $85 (Chagrin Falls, OH)[/h]http://cleveland.craigslist.org/ele/4353940456.html

00J0J_EXVbzJ49ze_600x450.jpg