WI3.jpg
    28.4 KB · Views: 143
  • WI2.jpg
    WI2.jpg
    18.7 KB · Views: 126
  • WI1.jpg
    WI1.jpg
    35.8 KB · Views: 147
Rare? I have 6 of them still sitting in my garage rafters... I gave away plenty of them years ago. They were a dime a dozen around here in Michigan, my id is primestar31 for a reason... lol
Can`t see it from the pic but going by the lnb arm which accepts 2 Japan Radio lnb`s I would venture to say that Primestar has a skewable mount which makes it very rare..The normal Primestar( Ch Master ) ovals are a dime a dozen here in these parts also just not this particular Primestar posted in the craigslist posting.

I took a couple pics of one of mine with a factory skewable mount.001.JPG002.JPG

6 of the large ellipitical primestars (I also have a few 1 meter primestars). Since I never knew factory skewable ones existed, I can't be blamed for somebody thinking that's what I had. I'm always ready to learn though, so thanks for pointing out that there are some out there.

P.S. "Primestar" dishes are a misnomer anyway, as they are just Channel Master dishes. Channel Master made all sorts of dishes and configurations. I know somebody who has some with factory polar mounts. I wish I had a few of those.