Kijiji, eBay, and Craigslist dishes for you to take a look at

NOTE.Says it will be gone by May 1st,but ad still up?|

United Satellite Systems #300 satellite dish - $1 (Lebanon)

"USS satellite system with converter and Drake motorized arm.....call me and we can work something out...it will be gone by May 1st"
http://indianapolis.craigslist.org/ele/5556691302.html

Attachments

• uss.jpg
    uss.jpg
    41.7 KB · Views: 202
Large In Ground Mesh Satellite Dish Scrap - FREE (Overland Park) Kansas

"I have an old large in-ground mesh satellite dish that you can have for free for scrap or other purposes. You must agree to remove the satellite at your own risk (without my assistance), which includes taking it down and hauling away the pole, the concrete from the ground, and any other parts/wiring.
The satellite itself is near the power and cable lines so you will have to exercise due care when removing the dish. The dish is mesh and is partitioned into several parts that appear to be connected via simple bolts.
If you are interested and agree to the above terms, reach out via email."
http://kansascity.craigslist.org/zip/5523484138.html
kansas.jpg

Large In Ground Mesh Satellite Dish Scrap - FREE (Overland Park) Kansas

"I have an old large in-ground mesh satellite dish that you can have for free for scrap or other purposes. You must agree to remove the satellite at your own risk (without my assistance), which includes taking it down and hauling away the pole, the concrete from the ground, and any other parts/wiring.
The satellite itself is near the power and cable lines so you will have to exercise due care when removing the dish. The dish is mesh and is partitioned into several parts that appear to be connected via simple bolts.
If you are interested and agree to the above terms, reach out via email."
http://kansascity.craigslist.org/zip/5523484138.html
View attachment 116437
This one's a few hours from me, but I don't need another bud. But, the persons choice of words and phrasing would keep me away. They seem like they would be difficult to work with.

Wonder how close the power lines are?

Satellite dish C band and receivers - $300 (sw las vegas)
"8 foot or 10 foot Kaul-Tronics C band satellite dish complete with actuator and receiver. Was functioning when taken off line. I have no way to test the electronics, so, all is sold as is. Dish
has a light surface rust around the center hub that could easily be wire brushed and repainted.
You would have to disassemble the dish and accessories. Located by Windmill and Eastern. Asking $300.00 O.B.O.."
vegas.jpg vegas1.jpg

This one's a few hours from me, but I don't need another bud. But, the persons choice of words and phrasing would keep me away. They seem like they would be difficult to work with.

Wonder how close the power lines are?

They are being cautious to avoid a lawsuit if the remover gets hurt,I believe.I wouldn't care for having to remove all the concrete though.lol

Other pics on the link show the power lines a bit better.Hard to say looking at the pics,but that pole is at least 10 foot above ground.Dish might be a 12 footer?

Anyway... All those dishes found today,and none near me. :(

They are being cautious to avoid a lawsuit if the remover gets hurt,I believe.I wouldn't care for having to remove all the concrete though.lol

Other pics on the link show the power lines a bit better.Hard to say looking at the pics,but that pole is at least 10 foot above ground.Dish might be a 12 footer?

Anyway... All those dishes found today,and none near me. :(

Cement is almost always easier to remove than you'd think, even 800-1000 lbs of it. Even if you don't have access to a front-end loader and a chain. Just dig around the ball of cement to loosen it, and lever the pole out of the ground a bit with a 4x4- 12 footer wood pole and a fulcrum (like a chunk of log). Then 15 minutes with a sledgehammer, and the cement is no longer any issue.

Buffalo New York - Paraclipse Hydro perforated aluminium 7 1/2 FOOT SATELLITE DISH - $150

7 1/2 foot prime focus perforated aluminum Paraclipse Hydro dish with polar mount and dish mover.
Currently mounted on 3 1/2" OD iron pipe (not included in sale)
Chaparral feedhorn with both C and Ku LNB's.
Needs new polarity servo motor.
Includes approx 200 ft of ribbon cable.

http://buffalo.craigslist.org/ele/5584037797.html

< Someone NEEDS this dish! >
hydro.jpg hydro2.jpg