Kijiji, eBay, and Craigslist dishes for you to take a look at

Free 9 foot satellite dish and 50 foot ham radio tower with antenna. Picture of tower but no pic of satellite dish. Still worth looking into if you are near the Harrisburg, PA area. :)

DAWNCO 3.7M/12FT C BAND DISH WITH LNB. BROADCAST SATELLITE

$500 opening bid. Prescott Valley, Arizona. :)

Commercial 3.7 meter (12 foot) Prodelin c band satellite dish in Hamilton City, California. Two small repairable holes on edges. Local pick-up only. Seller has this priced at $1200. They are also accepting offers so if there isn't a lot of interest and they are motivated to get it removed you never know how low they might let it go for. :)

Reactions: madmadworld
Nice dish. Gotta love the ad too. Draws you in with price is $10 then says price is not $10, Make offer, Within reason. :rolleyes Since it was listed 11 weeks ago maybe they should go for the $10. :D
Personally, I wouldn't have any problem paying $100 - $150 for a dish that size, and be happy about it. After all, where are you ever going to get another one? 12 footers are fairly rare, but give you an extra bit of signal margin that can come in handy, especially in the near future.

Personally, I wouldn't have any problem paying $100 - $150 for a dish that size, and be happy about it. After all, where are you ever going to get another one? 12 footers are fairly rare, but give you an extra bit of signal margin that can come in handy, especially in the near future.
Totally agree it is worth that, maybe even more. Just don't like the method they are using to lure people in. :)

Local guy in Missoula, MT has a bunch of actuators, c-band dishes, Ku band dishes, lnb(f)s, etc in the Rattlesnake area. Also a bunch of Model A parts. You can contact his nephew on instragram, unclemissoula, or message me and I'll see if he's okay with a phone call.

20210814_092134.jpg

Local guy in Missoula, MT has a bunch of actuators, c-band dishes, Ku band dishes, lnb(f)s, etc in the Rattlesnake area. Also a bunch of Model A parts. You can contact his nephew on instragram, unclemissoula, or message me and I'll see if he's okay with a phone call.

View attachment 153129
Wish I was closer - long walk from Central PA. :D

View attachment 153129

Ah! The lower dish looks like an old Equatorial dish, 1825 x 1130 mm?
Pictures of that you see only seldomly, on the internet... :)
A special one!

Greetz,
A33

Get em' while their hot! (2) 14.5ft Paraclipse Professional satellite dishes with horizon to horizon motor included. Dishes are already disassembled. $1200 each or Best Offer. Pickup in Niagara Falls, Ontario, Canada or call them for shipping options. :)

Get em' while their hot! (2) 14.5ft Paraclipse Professional satellite dishes with horizon to horizon motor included. Dishes are already disassembled. $1200 each or Best Offer. Pickup in Niagara Falls, Ontario, Canada or call them for shipping options. :)

Sucker bait, no photos, I wouldn't bet they even really exist, much less could be put back together to work... Just try to get those back across the border... I've had the border guards hassle me as to where I bought my CAR when I've come back into Michigan.

Sucker bait, no photos, I wouldn't bet they even really exist, much less could be put back together to work... Just try to get those back across the border... I've had the border guards hassle me as to where I bought my CAR when I've come back into Michigan.
That seller has 100% positive feedback and has been on eBay since 2005. They also offer shipping, as stated in my post, so you do not need to pick them up. Do you really believe they are willing to jeopardize their reputation on eBay after 16 years for $1200?

I took the time to look up the phone number in the listing and they are an actual satellite and antenna installer who installs systems for motels, hotels and nursing homes so the dishes likely were removed from one of those locations.

You are entitled to your opinion but as dishes are much harder to find since the one seller that did ship them to the US shut down I see no reason not to post about them when I find them and will continue to do so. :rolleyes