9CAA097F-D4FA-4F2F-BCD0-7F0FD2E091DD.jpeg
Who needs my dish selling for 50

Attachments

• A4BD0B92-C20F-431D-9A55-63AFB619C598.jpeg
    A4BD0B92-C20F-431D-9A55-63AFB619C598.jpeg
    91.8 KB · Views: 148
Reactions: madmadworld
Who’s selling a polar mount for 6 foot dish shipped to California
Pole mount can be 3.5” fitting or 3 inch I was hoping to find a sadoun mount or regular c band dish with making minor adjustments any suggestions for finding one I’m in mission viejo California

Sadoun 6 foot satellite dish with pole, new in boxes. Seller has listed it as an offset but the SD180PM is indeed a polar mount prime focus dish. $150 opening bid or buy it now for $230. No shipping, pick up in Pompano Beach, Florida. A bit small for c band reception these days. May be a workable compromise for someone limited in the size of dish they can install at their location so worth posting. :)

Reactions: madmadworld
Sadoun 6 foot satellite dish with pole, new in boxes. Seller has listed it as an offset but the SD180PM is indeed a polar mount prime focus dish. $150 opening bid or buy it now for $230. No shipping, pick up in Pompano Beach, Florida. A bit small for c band reception these days. May be a workable compromise for someone limited in the size of dish they can install at their location so worth posting. :)

I looked at the ad why does it show a none offset dish?

The only weird strange dish I have is a 4 foot C-band 4 foot wide very deep WILL PASS IT ON FOR FREE OUCH HATE TO THINK WHAT I PAID FOR IT
THIS IS THE CLASS IT FALLS INTO, THE REAR TAKES A REGULAR C- BAND FEED WITH THE HELP OF A REFLECTOR, THAT THAT WAS MISSING WHEN I BOUGHT IT THEN YEARS LATER GOT ONE FOR FREE FROM A OLD DEALER IN NY STATE
cassegrain-dish-png.155109
rear-dish-jpg.155111

Attachments

• CASSEGRAIN DISH.png
    CASSEGRAIN DISH.png
    8.2 KB · Views: 1,857
  • REAR DISH.jpg
    REAR DISH.jpg
    528.4 KB · Views: 1,858
Last edited:
Reactions: Brct203
I was supposed to get offset dish there’s two offset dishes with everything 4 foot and 6 foot but went with my own setup

Anyways there free and the person said he has a trailer to ship for a fee locally in Orange County

What do u think should I get it

I was supposed to get offset dish there’s two offset dishes with everything 4 foot and 6 foot but went with my own setup

Anyways there free and the person said he has a trailer to ship for a fee locally in Orange County

Bigger is always better, in this sport.

Reactions: primestar31

Free, with delivery (even with a delivery FEE - added for waylew elucidation, lol)? Why do you even need to ask!

Last edited: