Kijiji, eBay, and Craigslist dishes for you to take a look at

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
9CAA097F-D4FA-4F2F-BCD0-7F0FD2E091DD.jpeg
Who needs my dish selling for 50

Attachments

• A4BD0B92-C20F-431D-9A55-63AFB619C598.jpeg
    A4BD0B92-C20F-431D-9A55-63AFB619C598.jpeg
    91.8 KB · Views: 149
Reactions: madmadworld
Who’s selling a polar mount for 6 foot dish shipped to California
Pole mount can be 3.5” fitting or 3 inch I was hoping to find a sadoun mount or regular c band dish with making minor adjustments any suggestions for finding one I’m in mission viejo California

Sadoun 6 foot satellite dish with pole, new in boxes. Seller has listed it as an offset but the SD180PM is indeed a polar mount prime focus dish. $150 opening bid or buy it now for $230. No shipping, pick up in Pompano Beach, Florida. A bit small for c band reception these days. May be a workable compromise for someone limited in the size of dish they can install at their location so worth posting. :)

Reactions: madmadworld
Sadoun 6 foot satellite dish with pole, new in boxes. Seller has listed it as an offset but the SD180PM is indeed a polar mount prime focus dish. $150 opening bid or buy it now for $230. No shipping, pick up in Pompano Beach, Florida. A bit small for c band reception these days. May be a workable compromise for someone limited in the size of dish they can install at their location so worth posting. :)

I looked at the ad why does it show a none offset dish?

The only weird strange dish I have is a 4 foot C-band 4 foot wide very deep WILL PASS IT ON FOR FREE OUCH HATE TO THINK WHAT I PAID FOR IT
THIS IS THE CLASS IT FALLS INTO, THE REAR TAKES A REGULAR C- BAND FEED WITH THE HELP OF A REFLECTOR, THAT THAT WAS MISSING WHEN I BOUGHT IT THEN YEARS LATER GOT ONE FOR FREE FROM A OLD DEALER IN NY STATE
cassegrain-dish-png.155109
rear-dish-jpg.155111

Attachments

• CASSEGRAIN DISH.png
    CASSEGRAIN DISH.png
    8.2 KB · Views: 1,859
  • REAR DISH.jpg
    REAR DISH.jpg
    528.4 KB · Views: 1,862
Last edited:
Reactions: Brct203
I was supposed to get offset dish there’s two offset dishes with everything 4 foot and 6 foot but went with my own setup

Anyways there free and the person said he has a trailer to ship for a fee locally in Orange County

What do u think should I get it

I was supposed to get offset dish there’s two offset dishes with everything 4 foot and 6 foot but went with my own setup

Anyways there free and the person said he has a trailer to ship for a fee locally in Orange County

Bigger is always better, in this sport.

Reactions: primestar31

Free, with delivery (even with a delivery FEE - added for waylew elucidation, lol)? Why do you even need to ask!

Last edited: