Ku problem

Status
Please reply by conversation.

chefwan

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Jan 13, 2007
South Carolina
hey guys i have a chap corotor II and i've never messed with the ku side of it since i've had it untill today i got it like 2 months ago and its adjusted fine . for as c-band side goes the guy i got it from live next door so i dont think i'd have to adjust it at all since its at the same level of land is mine. and also i just ran the wire to it today and messed with it and the signal side of it says 10. and the quality is 0 and will not move i would think that the signal would be more than 10 do you guys think its a bad LNB? on the ku side :cool:

the last thing i would suspect would be the lnb , First check all you coax connections, then if you can swap the coax and if you have switches check those... then suspect the lnb

the last thing i would suspect would be the lnb , First check all you coax connections, then if you can swap the coax and if you have switches check those... then suspect the lnb

i switched the coax from the c-band to the ku still the same thing no i dont have any switches . i think the lnb is history:-\

I had the same problem. I found out that the focal distance was incorrect. Try to calculate and if that doesn't work eye-ball it. That finally did the trick. Doubt the LNB is the problem. I have an very old one and it works perfectly. Just a thought.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)