Last Resort

How big is a sub? from the outside she looks like 10 feet wide but seems quite spacious from the incident. Always been fascinated w/ subs and how they seem to navigate "blind" under water without running into anything

Having served aboard a U.S. Submarine I find this show enthralling but something just doesn't "click" with it. I'll give it a few more episodes. I also like Revolution.

I set a timer for this show. Looks promising. I remember one character from the TNT show Men of a Certain Age. I guess that show has been cancelled since they lost one of the main characters?

It was perhaps unrealistic but,I thought it was suspenseful.Still enjoying the show overall.

The episodes have been a pretty frantic pace up until now. The problem I see with the show is that they are not developing it much for plot lines other than the constant repelling of the world's military...

How is the island going to continue to get power? Are they going to plug it into the sub? With a 200 mile blockade they are essentially cut off from fuel and supplies. The sub is not going to be an effective smuggling machine.

The whole thing could get silly really fast unless they change direction soon.

And given the general distrust of the government would Americans really believe that Pakistan fired on our sub so we should nuke them? Then with a broadcast from the sub saying it was friendly fire? The opposite political party would be trying to impeach the President... Things seemed too calm in DC...

I'll give it 3 more weeks, if it isnt on the rocks by then, and then Ill cancel. I try and give em 6 episodes or better, unless I read in ent news they are canned anyways :)

On paper, a 'Crimson Tide' and 'Hunt for Red October' like drama sounded great but it wasnt meant to be. I find the show slow, dull with repetitive plot line.
After this week's episode, I'll be erasing the timer on the DVR.

Cheers, K

Still watching it, first episode was great, but steadily going downhill

Sent from my phone using SatelliteGuys sweet app

Wow that surprises me.I was checking out tv by the numbers and the ratings looked bad for both,they indicated that the bear was very close to catching both shows.

TNGTony said:
Drug lord and the rest of his crew should be fertilizer by now. HATE that sub-plot

Yeah, he is a criminal and a killer. Sure he helps the island, but at a price. They should have dealt with him already.

Sent from my phone using SatelliteGuys sweet app

Man is it me or are there some very pretty gals on this show?The Lt.Grace Sheppard,Sophie the French woman,Pilar Cortez,The bartender gal is pretty but,kind of unique looking.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)