Last Resort

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Is that Robert Patrick in the trailer?If so I swear he's on every show movie I watch.

I like the entire premise of the show and I feel compelled to watch it. It sounds like something that could really happen in today's crazy Middle East obsessed world we live in. This is the first fictional drama that I've wanted to watch, since Political Animals with Sigourney Weaver.

Just watched the sneak preview.Enjoyed it quite a bit,has a lot of potential.

Well... Now here is a "conspiracy" show I might be able to get into. The set-up in the series premier was pretty good. Only a couple of unnecessary scenes (must have at least one pseudo sex seen). I really liked the premise. Not-so-much the execution. Not sure when the series can go, but this is a keeper for me so far, and I can say the only new series I have liked without reservation. Let's see where it goes.

Really looking forward to watching this show come this weekend. We are expecting rain all weekend so I will be able to devote my time to really taking it in.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts