Last Resort

A very good, unexpected ending. Glad they closed it. Still would have loved for it to go on. GREAT show!!! Will always remember it.

A very good, unexpected ending. Glad they closed it. Still would have loved for it to go on. GREAT show!!! Will always remember it.

Also glad they were able to close it out. I really enjoyed this show.

Sent from my phone using SatelliteGuys sweet app.

What pisses me off, is they never explained the motivation of the president in doing what he did in starting all this in the first place. Was he trying to become "president for life" or what?

What pisses me off, is they never explained the motivation of the president in doing what he did in starting all this in the first place. Was he trying to become "president for life" or what?

Perhaps if abc didn't decide to kill the show so soon we would have gotten that information. As it is,i am just happy they were given a chance to wrap it up.

Sent from my phone using SatelliteGuys sweet app.

Delusional, mentally unstable, president being manipulated by his "handlers" in order to create world events for their financial betterment. Sounds kind of like what we went through in the previous 8 year administration in Washington. I see where the writers got their point of reference for their story.;)

Well it made a good miniseries since they were able to wrap it up. I am just glad they had the chance to change the ending.

Been "down on the couch" after some minor complications from a minor surgery...enough said. Anyway, ran out of things I WANTED to watch, and ending up watching the last five episodes I had recorded, already seen. It was a Great show. No deletions from that folder.

I found it very unsatisfying. Not one I recommend to others.
At most, it should have been a movie.
Wringing a season out of it was much like Under the Dome. ;)

I felt that they rushed the ending ,but they didn't have much choice. They either rushed it or risked leaving the audience with no closure or real ending, since the network cancelled it.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)