Live 4K Broadcast on DIRECTV this month!

Status
Please reply by conversation.
No one has reported seeing any gold yet. They have been airing boxing and the Star Trek movie. yesterday for a period they were showing Fashion 4K, and then went back to boxing again.

I do wish they had a schedule when things were going to be broadcast, as you can't set it to record. I would leave work for a bit and check it out if I knew when it was on.

I wonder how much space will 4K eat up on the hard drive?

Been watching it for about 20 minutes now. To me the picture looks a little too hot on the brightness. But definitely in 4K.

Just a single stationary camera at one hole. And no sound.

Some guy now in a black shirt and green wrist band keeps standing in front of the camera.

Sometimes fast motion looks like its stuttering. Sometimes when someone swings a club you can see the club almost in slow motion so you see the club in motion 3 or 4 times.

PQ looks the same on both channels.

Some pics
ImageUploadedBySatelliteGuys1455835489.668972.jpg

ImageUploadedBySatelliteGuys1455835501.915618.jpg

Reactions: whitewolf8214
I am out at dinner at the moment but if it's still on when I get home in a half hour I will see if I can do that. :)

I am trying to the SHEF, picture from the Golf Course just returned.

But when I try the decoder it wont let me enter the code I get as it says the Excel file is protected. I can not unprotect it as I don't know the password for the file.

Got it working on my Windows PC so I am able to run the SHEF decoder excel file fine, the mac don't like it though.

On all the other channels I can run the command and get back data, however if I try 9800 or 9801 I get the following error message.

{"status": {
"code": 500,
"commandResult": 1,
"msg": "Channel does not exist.",
"query": "/tv/tune?major=9800&minor=65535"
}}

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts