Live from Team Summit

englishtycoon:
I don't think we qualify as "big" news for Dish. We will have to wait and hope that PR retailers or Scott can ask or find something that could bring hope to our situation.

I think whole home DVR is a pretty big announcement. Its the one thing customers always ask me about when installing. I think it's a good move for Dish as long as the price is right. And they don't bail on it like the 922.. Guess we will see

I think whole home DVR is a pretty big announcement. Its the one thing customers always ask me about when installing. I think it's a good move for Dish as long as the price is right. And they don't bail on it like the 922.. Guess we will see

Agree nova :)

i'm assuming since new info isn't coming up everyone is on their way to show floor? will that info be added here or be in a new thread?

If you want to know what the tailgater is like just look up a vuqube. It is made by the same company for dish. It will find three sats and all you have to do press a button. Suppose to retail for $349.

Yeah, the vuqube/tailgater isn't enough for my tailgate setup. I have two HD TVs for my setup. Oh well. :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 2)