LPB again?

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.
My first time getting this today -- 60% on the Coolsat using a Primestar and a .2 LNB

I'm sure it's the Primestar talking, but I've never gotten anything above 40% on S2 yet. Hopefully it'll survive the upcoming rainstorm today.

A while after I posted the original post above, I lost LPB again.
When I saw the above, I just tried again.
Sure enough, it's back for me too, 65/65 on the Diamond.
So whatever the deal is with this transponder, it seems to be affecting people in different parts of the country similarly.

I've got a 90cm pointed at 125 and LPB comes and goes all the time. Sometimes Q will be as high as 90% on my CS8000 other times zip.

that's the issue I had with the 76cm....during the day I would have decent signal of 60-70 on the 8000 and around 5-6:00 the signal goes bye bye

The 120cm has bottomed out at 65-68 late at night and 99 during the day. What's weird is when I check signal quality on some tp's on 125W and they don't move but LPB if it isnt at 99 quality it fluxuates wildly

It will start at like 65 then slowly move up 68 69 71 72 then hold. But if its at 99 it stays put

A while after I posted the original post above, I lost LPB again.
When I saw the above, I just tried again.
Sure enough, it's back for me too, 65/65 on the Diamond.
So whatever the deal is with this transponder, it seems to be affecting people in different parts of the country similarly.

I've said that a while back. I kinda jokingly said that signal reminds me of a AM station...has one pattern during the day and then it changes dramatically at night

The other thing is you know the LPB stations arent using 90cm dishes ;)
maybe 12-15 footers

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts