Making changes to account online?

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.

dishbd

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Jan 4, 2007
Just curious, as a D* subscriber are you able to make changes to your account online, like add AND remove channels and/or programming packages? I have about had it calling E* anytime I need to make a change and inevitably something gets jacked with my account, so I'm looking to see if I can make some of these kind of changes online with D* should I choose to switch.

Thanks in advance!

Also - no downgrade charge provided you have a service (premium) for 30 days. Also no charge to switch premiums (one for one). All done online.

Yepp, I have always used D* online and love it. masterdeals is correct, if you sign up for HBO(or any other), you cant cancel it within 30 days without a $10 fee. After that, you can drop it easily online.

A few months back I tried to cancel the college football ESPN Game Plan on-line. It wouldn't allow me to do it and provided a phone number to call. The phone call was quick and painless.

Regards, Dan

You sure about that? I've been through the screens (although I never finished the process) that let you order a new receiver online...

You CAN order a new box online, but you CANNOT activate it - nor can you activate/deactivate a box you ALREADY have on hand online. (years ago, they used to allow you to do all this, but took that capability out :( )

You CAN order a new box online, but you CANNOT activate it - nor can you activate/deactivate a box you ALREADY have on hand online. (years ago, they used to allow you to do all this, but took that capability out :( )

Good point. You can order a receiver, but I guess since his question was "can I add it to my account," which would require activation, the answer is technically no.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts