March Madness

gross67

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Feb 6, 2004
Indiana
It's Mid March and I feel a code push coming on. Time to start an office pool. Wilt has been quiet lately on the Yahoo Group - I'm putting up 5 cyber bucks that we get a suprise tomorrow night. All this ESPN babble (on YAHOO) is making my head spin - I think it is just meant to distract us from the great things yet to come - won't we all feel better when the code push comes through? I think so....

James

Well, I hope the deal is done. But CSRs are not the most reliable source of information since most of the time they will tell you anything on the phone. Hey! it might be. I was burned once by trying to predict something coming but then again. Let's hope. BTW, I am in syracuse without my HDTV. :(

Sean - No HDTV?

Oh, in that case -- wow, the push came through and it's great! At least I hope that's what I am saying soon. This code push is a bit like a birth, don't you agree?

Cheers,
James

gross67 said:
Oh, in that case -- wow, the push came through and it's great! At least I hope that's what I am saying soon. This code push is a bit like a birth, don't you agree?

Cheers,
James

Hell yea Its like BIRTH!! I want it to just come out!! :yes

BlackHitachi said:
Hell yea Its like BIRTH!! I want it to just come out!! :yes

BlackHitachi,

What kind of Hitachi do you have? (I'm assuming this because of your screen name). I have the 51G500A - I love it but have a bad blue CRT that is being replaced. Have you had yours calibrated?

James

gross67 said:

Cheers,
James

I just came back and got my HDTV shot tonight! How did I miss it? I found the code push yet waiting for birth. Hoping for going into labor soon. :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts