March 7th........ The end????

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
DucTape said:
And I thought I already heard all the bs.
So your saying if E picked up all the Voom programing you would not subscribe to it, but instead would sit in your living room and fling tomatoes at all your old equipment and watching what D or Cable ?

Ummmm, read the message again ..
Sorry JL, but even if this is the end, unless Charlie picks up the Voom packaging I will still not be returning to your employer (E*) as a sub.

Amphicar770 said:
Sorry JL, but even if this is the end, unless Charlie picks up the Voom packaging I will still not be returning to your employer (E*) as a sub.
I corrected your error in this post. There is no need to repeat your lie.
(And why drag me into a reply against DucTape's post?)

JL
vcry.gif

This is a glass half empty. Monday is not the end but the beginning. A new beginning for Voom and HD, and may the best Dolan win.

DucTape said:
And I thought I already heard all the bs.
So your saying if E picked up all the Voom programing you would not subscribe to it, but instead would sit in your living room and fling tomatoes at all your old equipment and watching what D or Cable ?
I'm not even sure I would return to E* with the way Charlie runs the business they could be next on the SEC's list. Also the way they treat HD programming, there's no telling how much they'll downrez... the voom21 package.

Amphicar770 said:

I stand corrected.

danielle_s said:
I'm not even sure I would return to E* with the way Charlie runs the business they could be next on the SEC's list. Also the way they treat HD programming, there's no telling how much they'll downrez... the voom21 package.

They treat it as well as most from the folks I have talked to who have or have had Voom,Direct or any of the cable companies. As I understand it there is a trade off of some kind to all the providers when it comes to how they treat the HD signal. I have no complaints from E on HD signal it looks and feels the same as my OTA HD signals, if anything it may be a tad softer but thats all. If I felt like it I could use a different input and tweak my set to each source and not see any difference.

But to the topic I unfortunately don't see this happening on Monday. That's Monday anyway...

JL,
Your rise to fame here is pretty amazing ;)
Reinforces that old "Common sense isn't that common" thing, huh?

LOL

Lob

justalurker said:
I don't. Please don't help perpetuate his lie. Now back to Voom ...

JL

Please stop infecting the thread I started. And Im surprised that neither E* or D* pays you for your seething Voom hatred filled comments.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts