March 7th........ The end????

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
HEY EVERYBODY,well first off, I am not voomin yet. Put off install until march 26, waiting to see how this all pans out. The way I see it their are three poss.,1) Voom comes out on top,2) Voom & E* get married,3) Voom goes down the tubes. If I am wrong please correct. I hope it is either 1 or 2 considering I have E* now. thanks JOE

Lobstah said:
JL,
Your rise to fame here is pretty amazing ;)
Reinforces that old "Common sense isn't that common" thing, huh?

LOL

Lob

I thought it was reinforcing that old "rising to the level of incompetence" thing

Ahhh. The "Peter Principle". You rise to the level in an organization at which you are no longer competent, and then sit there? :)

Sorry...I'm a JL supporter. Have said so before. I see nothing wrong with the views/opinions he breings to the board.

I DO find the number of JL bashers to be amazing though ;)

I guess I just don't see where the problem is.

Lob

Lobstah said:
Ahhh. The "Peter Principle". You rise to the level in an organization at which you are no longer competent, and then sit there? :)

Sorry...I'm a JL supporter. Have said so before. I see nothing wrong with the views/opinions he breings to the board.

I DO find the number of JL bashers to be amazing though ;)

I guess I just don't see where the problem is.

Lob

Maybe you should mail it a check then

If Voom survives how will the trolls be taking their crow?

why don't you say "When" rather then "If"????

rkr0923 said:
If Voom survives how will the trolls be taking their crow?

why don't you say "When" rather then "If"????

Because unlike the trolls I dont possess divine prospicience.