Mass Exodus from Voom to DirecTV in October?

qwacker2 said:
VOOM just needs to realize that quantity of HD channels is what gets subscribers, quality is what keeps them.
I couldnt agree more. Basically Voom has enough HD channels to entertain most of us with the exception of some critical missing ones like HDnet or INHD. Hopefully one of these can be added. At this time I just dont see any other HD to add, besides locals and distant network feeds, but lets not get into that bandwidth trap right now. Lets turn up the bandwidth and Brag!!!!!!!!!!!!:D

vurbano said:
I couldnt agree more. Basically Voom has enough HD channels to entertain most of us with the exception of some critical missing ones like HDnet or INHD. Hopefully one of these can be added. At this time I just dont see any other HD to add, besides locals and distant network feeds, but lets not get into that bandwidth trap right now. Lets turn up the bandwidth and Brag!!!!!!!!!!!!:D

What is so critical about HDnet and INHD? I have had them both at one time or another and I don't see what all the Hoopla is about.Yes HDnet has more bandwidth but it still does not nor did not leave me drop jawed. It looked good
but not that far ahead of VOOM. Their programming is like any other HD channel. It's the S.O.S, repeated over and over. This is something we have to live with until HD is the norm.

r.jones1116 said:
What is so critical about HDnet and INHD? I have had them both at one time or another and I don't see what all the Hoopla is about.....
Easy answer. Voom doesn't have them. That's the main reason why they are so desirable. :)

If Voom can add it's own channels like Equator why can't they add more when they have the space? Most of us might not want to see alot of SD added- just great HD. I agree there aren't many wonderful HD channels floating around to add. Maybe three?

So can Voom come up with something better on it's on? Brand spanking new?

Seawaves said:
If Voom can add it's own channels like Equator why can't they add more when they have the space? Most of us might not want to see alot of SD added- just great HD. I agree there aren't many wonderful HD channels floating around to add. Maybe three?

So can Voom come up with something better on it's on? Brand spanking new?

how about the launch of the first HDtv music channel, 24 hours of just music videos in HD, no marriage shows, no reality bs, just music videos(MTV has been hijacked-I want my MTV back) I love it when RAVE airs music videos, (at 3am :rolleyes: ) just think of the hype they could get out of the launch.and content will be very cheap.
CASH COW

MR>C

ps.s Directv is being cancelled as of my last month with contract. Directv u are the weekest link.....

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts