Me Tv Chicago is going national

Status
Please reply by conversation.
Another funny thing MeTV looks better on the Bud than OTA. LOL. Ch 26 here has killed itself with too many sub channels. Guess I'll watch the master from now on with the bud :)

Yea im getting a kick out of this too!

I saw on their website that 5 channels are now in one mux OTA in Chicago. This is probably why the picture looks better on FTA.

There is a 720p channel on that mux too.

I'm looking forward to Mary Tyler Moore, Dick Van Dyke, Bob Newhart, this evening.

I just wrote my wife and told her that I would be watching these three shows tonight. :)

I think the schedule is wrong, because "Good Times", "All in the Family", "Bewitched" and others seen aren't on the scedule. Plus I read in an article online that "All in the Family" will be shown on both ME TV and Antenna TV.

I don't know about you, but I can't wait to get home to watch ME TV. :)

I also see that Barney Miller is also not on the schedule, but Iceberg saw it last night.

correct Bob but Weigel owns stations in those markets. I think the question was more to folks who arent in a Weigel market

I noticed last night most of the commercials said "Starting Wednesday" for shows and the ones that moved to "Me Too" said "Same time New Channel. Catch us on Me Too"

I did like seeing Sanford and Son at like 5AM....I set the recorder to go from midnight to 8AM so I could see those shows :)

Yea im getting a kick out of this too!
There is a 720p channel on that mux too.

All of the 26 channels are way down including 26.1 Hell the subchannels look as bad or worse than NPS's old G3 muxes :eek: Thats pretty bad. Glad I got the bud for Me at least. Weigel must be taking bitrate idea's from the Crawford techs :(

MeTV1 is working great, it is 5:00PM here in the New Orleans area and I just tunned in to Hogans Hero. MeTV2 is showing color bars and making a bipping noise. Boy, life is good.
Wondering if MeTV2 will go on line soon, and if so, what other channels wil they be showing. Got to get up to date channels schedule.
As said LIFE IS GOOD..............

That was Good!

Amazing that for a pilot episode almost all the regular cast was in there. I didn't see Hot lips but pretty much everybody else.

**sigh** maybe its just me but yesterday I enjoyed seeing the shows that it use to carry....or in other words the shows that moved to "Me Too"
Sanford and Son
Jeffersons
Gilligan

and looking at Me Too's schedule that is the one I'd like to have :)
http://www.wciu.com/files/MeTooChicagoScheduleWinter2010.pdf
They seem to have shows that you cant see anywhere else

or maybe because I was a child of the late 70's early 80's so most of those old shows really dont do anything....and most I can see already on other channels.

When will "The Nanny" ever disappear????

For those looking for ME and Me Too...IVI.TV now has Chicago locals. $5.00/month after the 30 day trial. They now have NY/LA/CHI and SEA.

Just fired up my old ADM 11 foot antique dish. It had an old california amp lnb on an old chapperal polorotor 1. After pulling out all the old wasp nests and yanking out all the old coax, I dug out and old 36 volt tracker unit to move the old beast with. I also found a 1980's model amplica analog receiver to tune around with. The first channel i found in the clear was a damm shopping channel but that let me know the lnb was still good. After a few hours of scanning with a veiwsat i found several crystal clear feeds. I was glad to see such quality from that old dish that i havent used in 15 years. I got as far east as galaxy 17 at 91w but the trees got me before i could locate amc 3 at 87w. Looks like some chain saw action in the am.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)